[2.2][assassin]The Chaos Mage - Blood Magic Crit Flameblast - Uber Down

"
LucyferDark wrote:
Hi, have someone tried this dagger in both hands to wear, so there is no need for the inferal Mantle and can switch fast and easy to fire/coldmage.

I love this Build but there are some monsters out there they seems to be totally immun to chaos damage, so if i switch to fire or cold they will be beaten.

I own only one from this dagger so i can not tryout if it does the same as the infernal mantle.

man i'm lvl 90 and didnt find 1 monster immune to chaos damage. Seens that vaal have high chaos resist but he dies in 2 crit flameblast

but anyway thats a good idea.
Hi, i am again, may you does not meet the superfast Snake immun to nearly all. but with flameblast you never will kill her, because its to fast for FB, i am running with Freezemage and tried with Pyre and all is good with Arctic breath + Icenova changed to chaos damage but my char have not MoM skilled so the 100% + damage meets him full, so i have the idea if i am wearing two from this daggers i can wear another Armor which may give me extra power like Voll`s what gives easily PCs and no extra damage or my normal good Rolled Atziri Armor with much ES + Eva + Armor + Res.
My level 70 Shadow i have skilled after reset with your skilltree (Respect) needs the 2 rings and 1 Amu and second dagger with good needed rolls, and leveled Gems then i can start to try play High Maps, i think this char can also profit from another armor but i dont know if 2 daggers did stack the chaos dam and there is no info to find about this so i wait for the info before i buy a second Dagger.

Thank you for this Superior Idea and Build
"
LucyferDark wrote:
Hi, i am again, may you does not meet the superfast Snake immun to nearly all. but with flameblast you never will kill her, because its to fast for FB, i am running with Freezemage and tried with Pyre and all is good with Arctic breath + Icenova changed to chaos damage but my char have not MoM skilled so the 100% + damage meets him full, so i have the idea if i am wearing two from this daggers i can wear another Armor which may give me extra power like Voll`s what gives easily PCs and no extra damage or my normal good Rolled Atziri Armor with much ES + Eva + Armor + Res.
My level 70 Shadow i have skilled after reset with your skilltree (Respect) needs the 2 rings and 1 Amu and second dagger with good needed rolls, and leveled Gems then i can start to try play High Maps, i think this char can also profit from another armor but i dont know if 2 daggers did stack the chaos dam and there is no info to find about this so i wait for the info before i buy a second Dagger.

Thank you for this Superior Idea and Build

i need to try it but i think that will not work... cuz there is no way to convert 150% damage... and will proably be a bug if avaiable
Hi, i do think the same, but without test, may you can test it, please post the result :)
Thank You
-
Last edited by Enyó on Jul 29, 2015, 4:16:08 PM
Hi, I am a new player and I have decided to try out this build. It is working really good so far, but I have a question. Does the "Mind Over Matter" passive work together with the "Blood Magic" passive?

I have googled around quite a bit and only found people who are saying that it does not. But I want to have it confirmed before scraping one of them as a result of them not doing what I want.
Hi, I am a new player and I have decided to try out this build. It is working really good so far, but I have a question. Does the "Mind Over Matter" passive work together with the "Blood Magic" passive?

I have googled around quite a bit and only found people who are saying that it does not. But I want to have it confirmed before scraping one of them as a result of them not doing what I want.
"
Enyó wrote:

Sorry, I spammed the submit button whitout better knowing.. Anyway, I think I solved my own question.. The combination of Blood Magic and Mind Over Matter does not work, okey. But if you also add "Eldrish Battery" and a lot of Energi Sheild it should work out about right.
Guess I will notice soner or later myself regardless of what you do /do not answer.
"
Enyó wrote:
"
Enyó wrote:

Sorry, I spammed the submit button whitout better knowing.. Anyway, I think I solved my own question.. The combination of Blood Magic and Mind Over Matter does not work, okey. But if you also add "Eldrish Battery" and a lot of Energi Sheild it should work out about right.
Guess I will notice soner or later myself regardless of what you do /do not answer.

Yeah, BM + MoM doesn't work since you have no mana (MoM won't do anything) but EB (Eldritch Battery) will use ES before mana so BM + MoM + EB will work. Spells use hp and 30% of dmg will be converted to mana via MoM but EB will use ES before EB.

I like the Pyre idea to switch from cold to fire to chaos which will allow you to use different skills. Only thing is there's not as many cold dmg nodes in the area.

Edit: Actually, couldn't you leave it as fire dmg. So the cold -> fire unscaled (i.e. no cold dmg modifiers), then get scaled as fire -> chaos?

Also, would "elemental dmg" modifiers double dip (scale cold, then scale fire?)?

Edit 2: Nevermind. GGG doesn't allow conversions over 100% lol
Last edited by SPVietBoy on Aug 1, 2015, 2:10:59 AM
"
LucyferDark wrote:
Hi, i do think the same, but without test, may you can test it, please post the result :)
Thank You

doesnt work..

tried it today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info