[2.2][assassin]The Chaos Mage - Blood Magic Crit Flameblast - Uber Down

"
TheEnforcer wrote:
i have got to know... why faster casting over spell echo?

Spell Echo does not work with Flameblast.
4k hp wtih bm nodes, no mitigation, and no shield? How's that working out in high maps with dmg mods?

"
Zed_ wrote:
4k hp wtih bm nodes, no mitigation, and no shield? How's that working out in high maps with dmg mods?

np with 78-79 maps... didnt tried higher because i dont have them

u can alwys chane 3 jew for anatomical, and u'll get about 4,9k life. this deppends is how u play the game, playerstyle..

MOM is some kind of mitigation, always reducing 30% damage from life

and you will not die if u kill the mobs first..

this is ( or going to be ) a high dps build to kill everything asap
Last edited by Night_Zero on Jul 25, 2015, 12:16:46 PM
This is strikingly similar to my build i did in beta, only that i focused on more life on my tree 190+% and i know for a fact that it works in higher maps and does it pretty god damn well, great minds think a like :)
Sp00ky scary skeltal
Have been playing this build for a couple of days on a lvl 89 witch and have made some changes which see me struggle a lot less in higher level areas

I began using a divinarius in offhand which was cheap and similar to your rare dagger, but whilst it gave me great dps boosts i felt very delicate so i changed to this shield

Gives a similar dps boost to what i had from divinarius and the life and es aswell as 22% block chance made me feel a lot more confident and less vulnerable.

I also dropped armour gear and went for ES/EVA hybrid gears which help for the MoM and just as a personal preference id rather have a low chance to evade than a low phys mitigation but I know both work.

Before
Spoiler

After
Spoiler
Also had a question, would reserving 100% of your mana count as being on low mana and incur the 100% inc spell dmg taken?
"
Radiatorcalz wrote:
Also had a question, would reserving 100% of your mana count as being on low mana and incur the 100% inc spell dmg taken?

no because u dont have mana... so.. no drawback
So you could use auras with this build?

Edit: At the expense of clear mind
Last edited by Radiatorcalz on Jul 26, 2015, 10:39:50 AM
Could "Searing bond" also covert to chaos damage?
Hi, have someone tried this dagger in both hands to wear, so there is no need for the inferal Mantle and can switch fast and easy to fire/coldmage.

I love this Build but there are some monsters out there they seems to be totally immun to chaos damage, so if i switch to fire or cold they will be beaten.

I own only one from this dagger so i can not tryout if it does the same as the infernal mantle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info