[2.2][assassin]The Chaos Mage - Blood Magic Crit Flameblast - Uber Down

I'd assume Doryani's doesn't actually leech life with 100% chaos conversion right?

Really liking this built still.
around what level should i be looking to replace the lifesprigs?
"
razell2 wrote:

I started replacing them around 50. But I would think as soon as you find better wands. Lifesprigs just seemed to be there because they were strong at a low level.
"
SPVietBoy wrote:
"
razell2 wrote:

I started replacing them around 50. But I would think as soon as you find better wands. Lifesprigs just seemed to be there because they were strong at a low level.

when u get the consuming dark

lifesprig is a great item
thanks for the reply, also what are people using for a movement skill? flamedash?
"
Night_Zero wrote:
"
SPVietBoy wrote:
"
razell2 wrote:

when u get the consuming dark

lifesprig is a great item

I mean, unless you plan on getting to lvl 68 and have/can get the currency really fast Lifesprigs can be replaced whenever you get better ones. They're good yes, for the level you can use them but even random dropped wands mid game can be significantly better.

Edit: Sorry, realized Consuming Dark is lvl 53. But it is still a unique and expensive in Warbands. So I still think trade up when you get a better wand than lifesprig (i.e. more dps). If you have consuming dark, switch to that. If not, then just upgrade.

Edit 2:
"
razell2 wrote:
thanks for the reply, also what are people using for a movement skill? flamedash?

Personally, I don't like flame dash.
I would use lightning warp or whirling blades honestly.
Whirling blades + fortify works wonders.
LW only works well to skip ledges or when you've leveled it up, quality'd it, less duration, faster casting, etc.
But it's really up to preference I'd say.
Last edited by SPVietBoy on Aug 6, 2015, 4:24:22 PM
Hey, i really like the build, but unfortunatly the skill-tree links doesn´t work for me anymore.
Don´t know if it´s my problem or if you should/could fix it. Would be very nice , appreciate uploading the guide :D
yeah the skill tree links are down for me too :(
"
BobbyChimp wrote:
Hey, i really like the build, but unfortunatly the skill-tree links doesn´t work for me anymore.
Don´t know if it´s my problem or if you should/could fix it. Would be very nice , appreciate uploading the guide :D

fixed
Passive tree link doesnt work anymore, could u tranfer it to pathofexile.com instead of poedb.tw ? PLEASE :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info