[2.2][assassin]The Chaos Mage - Blood Magic Crit Flameblast - Uber Down

How about Unwavering stance passive node? Can someone explain me, why there's Cast when stunned + life leech + molten shell on a dagger? Unwavering stance says you can't be stunned? Or this dagger gems combination was used before picking up this passive node?
"
Xenoxphobos wrote:
How about Unwavering stance passive node? Can someone explain me, why there's Cast when stunned + life leech + molten shell on a dagger? Unwavering stance says you can't be stunned? Or this dagger gems combination was used before picking up this passive node?

i upgraded skill tree but forgot to upgrade gear.

in short terms i tried uber twice and killed vaal. There i noticed that unwavering is really necessary to try uber.

i was getting stunlock by vaal's lightning ball lol

so... gonna upgrade gear...

and i'll try uber again when i get lvl 93

Thanks for the update !
So i'm leveling this build right now, and one thing that works really well is wearing a Soul Mantle with 4link Incinerate Totem (Incinerate->LMP->FasterCasting->FasterProjectiles).

You have to wear curse flasks, but man they are super strong even with no totem damage nodes. And you can use 2 totems + Flameblast (or Firestorm)
How i can leveling this build fast?
Last edited by tlwilliandtl on Aug 17, 2015, 8:42:38 PM
Hey,

nice build, it has turned into one of my favorites so far!!

Could you maybe link your defense stats as well? The only thing I´m having problems with is physical damage...I dont know how you are supposed to survive?? I even play with molten shell, IC and amour boots and helmets instead of your ES boots and helmet. Got 10k armor with a 90% rolled armor flask but still, I am having a real hard time. how do you do that???

Thx in advance!!
"
tlwilliandtl wrote:
How i can leveling this build fast?

With flame totem and firestorm + 2 heralds or 1herald+clarity, and proper added frost/lightning dmg on totem and firestorm. HF rolling on all "history" mode.

-------

Thanks for the build by the way, it's really, really awesome. I'm 74 atm, everything is easy (5L mantle, no unique crit glove or doryani belt, so room for improvement, not using concentrated effect on 5L (going faster with bigger explosion with increased aoe)

Liked how it taught me a lot about positionning, ranges and stuff.

One of my favorite build.
"
Xardas1988 wrote:
Hey,

nice build, it has turned into one of my favorites so far!!

Could you maybe link your defense stats as well? The only thing I´m having problems with is physical damage...I dont know how you are supposed to survive?? I even play with molten shell, IC and amour boots and helmets instead of your ES boots and helmet. Got 10k armor with a 90% rolled armor flask but still, I am having a real hard time. how do you do that???

Thx in advance!!

thats the cons about this build... armour =/

you need to use armour flask up all time dont wait to get hit...just use it

use totem as tank is a way to help
Quick question: Why have you elected to not have any power charges? Not worth the hassle in your opinion? Wouldn't it serve as a good way to boost crit? You could either generate them through Assassins mark or PCoC on a 3L Ice spear( IS + PCoC + GMP should suffice). You also have easy access to max power charge nodes, such as the witch one for 2 points. Just curious as the to methodology there, but overall, great build! Never thought of using BM on a shadow, but leveling so far has been good( Just got my CD equipped, yay)
Last edited by Stravix on Nov 29, 2015, 8:47:54 AM
hey how about binos for the poison spread? also since in 2.1 poison stacks its OP as FUCK THIS BUILD NEWMETA
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info