[2.2][assassin]The Chaos Mage - Blood Magic Crit Flameblast - Uber Down

"
um6ullbijikoo wrote:
hc vaible? wonna try on hc right now, got
Exalteds gonna be spent for infernal mantle, any advice how to improve its for hc? obv no dual weild, but want your opinion about skill tree

make it non crit

start from marauder

get more life and more life regen

use safells

i got a char to about lvl 55 on hc... but i got lazy and i dont want to lvl it anymore lol
Last edited by Night_Zero on Feb 17, 2016, 8:02:38 PM
Great build ))
i have a qestion tho...

Is Malachai's Simula mask viable in this build? ( http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Malachai%27s_Simula) I Mean using it befor you get the blood magic passive.
Last edited by ArTHeiM on Feb 19, 2016, 10:36:41 PM
"
ArTHeiM wrote:
Great build ))
i have a qestion tho...

Is Malachai's Simula mask viable in this build? ( http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Malachai%27s_Simula) I Mean using it befor you get the blood magic passive.

i dont think so... reasons:

1- you will lose life
2- will lose resist, and will be more difficult to cap
3 i dont think that 15% increased damage is enough .. if u get 1 more jew is better
Hey man nice buid. I wanna try it with the glacial cascade skill, but i am new to the game what do i need to change to do it? I take a look in the post and u said that can be done with some changes in the tree, can u post this changes? Sorry for the trouble. The fire passives will not increase the glacial cascade damage with the pire conversion?
Last edited by claydbp on Feb 23, 2016, 6:45:34 PM
Hello Night_Zero, i was wondering, since i really enjoyed your build.. Will you be updating this build for the ascendancy expansion? And if yes, when can we see this updates?
with the nerf of 25% chaos conversion, will this build still be viable in Ascendancy? i would like to play it
Is consuming dark and obliteration wand an option ?
I dont think olbiteration is good,

because u'll need crit chance, but.. maybe with the new ascendancy class assassin, u may try to chance weapons and get power charge.

still didnt tried it, but will try latter...

my first build will be ball lightning...

i'm thinkign about chancing this build back to fire damage, nerf on consuming dark removed the 100% chaos ... so =/

its not the same
tree updated to 2.2.

Hi, I really like the build and was thinking about trying this as a Scion.

Any chance you could re-link the new skill tree as it didn't seem to update.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info