[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

Well..try to take on a 78 precint..143 iq...mobs buffed as hell and map roled 15 % elem reflect
mi setup was with both heavy stryke and lightning strike , tryed them both and was not able to play it sadly , even with lightning stryke and far from mobs and still Kings' could not regen me to the point where i sustain incoming huge ref.

Viviere i am al out of ideas , tell me where am i gone vrong cuz i cant figure this one out !

Last edited by ramler on Aug 9, 2015, 3:52:26 PM
Guys, what I'm doing wrong? I can´t even solo Malachai.
Viviere or other expenrieced guy, Any advise to improve my build? Please help :(
My total likfe is 4,3k, is it too low?
My budget at the moment is 6ex and I really want to improve my Survivability and if possible, my damage.

My Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwB5wSzBS0FQgmqC2EOXBEtEuEUIBRNFm8XLxhdGj4b-hzcHRQhYCXfKS4ppSycMgky0TWSNug8LT38QKBBlkSeRUdFfka3R35KyEyzUEdTu1XWWGNYr14TXz9hUmTnZU1nm2jyavpsRm6qbztybHTxd-N4DXloeu98g3y4gKSDX4TZhmCLjIzPjmSPGo9GktCfy6IApBmnCKcwqW6t8a4-rrOvbLXytiy2-ryfvTa-p8AawGbAmsEExq7QH9D102_Yvdn842rkUevu7w7vTu_r8B_2SPem-d360vxL?accountName=Marcio44&characterName=BurnnEmAll

My Gear:
Spoiler

Thank you!
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Guys, what I'm doing wrong? I can´t even solo Malachai.
Viviere or other expenrieced guy, Any advise to improve my build? Please help :(

Well are you facetanking his smash?
I cant see any possible reason as to why you should not be able to do him, other than blindly facetanking his smash without flasks up
Last edited by Viviere on Aug 9, 2015, 9:22:33 PM
I want to do this build on Warbands League, but I've seen people complaining, like this guy above: Marcio44

Worth it or not?
"
Vinnce wrote:
I want to do this build on Warbands League, but I've seen people complaining, like this guy above: Marcio44

Worth it or not?

ive been contacted by many people on warbands that can confirm that this build works very well on warbands aswell!
Ok, so I leveled a new witch up to 75 with all passives done and Oak - Passive - Oak.

Transitioned into your regular build because this bottoms me out on currency or at least comes close. Getting the STR was definitely the toughest part. I currently am using a Doryani's lightning belt that helps with STR and the 100 STR gloves also. Resists are currently 80/79/84 with level 3 empower. Was just facetanking volls smash @ level 75 no problem. I did the museum map with boss turbo and the bosses came close to killing me but I think it was a degen effect I was standing in maybe. Still have alot to learn.

That being said, most of my gems are low level as in starting from scratch. I know I need purities @ level 20 (with voidbringers) or level 21 with other gloves and level 3 enlighten and empower. But what gems do I need to buy for 20/20?

Poe.trade is down so I can't pricecheck anything right now otherwise I would open a game in act 4. But I anticipate the ripoffs.
"
sneakyJ wrote:
Ok, so I leveled a new witch up to 75 with all passives done and Oak - Passive - Oak.

Transitioned into your regular build because this bottoms me out on currency or at least comes close. Getting the STR was definitely the toughest part. I currently am using a Doryani's lightning belt that helps with STR and the 100 STR gloves also. Resists are currently 80/79/84 with level 3 empower. Was just facetanking volls smash @ level 75 no problem. I did the museum map with boss turbo and the bosses came close to killing me but I think it was a degen effect I was standing in maybe. Still have alot to learn.

That being said, most of my gems are low level as in starting from scratch. I know I need purities @ level 20 (with voidbringers) or level 21 with other gloves and level 3 enlighten and empower. But what gems do I need to buy for 20/20?

Poe.trade is down so I can't pricecheck anything right now otherwise I would open a game in act 4. But I anticipate the ripoffs.

For gems, the main attack support gems and the discharge/arc themselves are important. some need levels, some need quality, some need both. a 20/20 discharge, 20/20 arc, 20/20 faster attacks, lvl 20 multistrike, quality 20 GMP. those are the five gems id prioritize first. the CWDT setup needs a 20/20 inc duration. Depending on how much you use it, a 20/20 blood rage with enhance lvl 3 support will grant you 24% attack speed, wich is quite a lot.
Question: In regards to using voidbringers with +1 to socketed skill gems (corrupted), could I use a lvl 4 empower to offset the need for the implicit?

"
Viviere wrote:
"
sneakyJ wrote:

For gems, the main attack support gems and the discharge/arc themselves are important. some need levels, some need quality, some need both. a 20/20 discharge, 20/20 arc, 20/20 faster attacks, lvl 20 multistrike, quality 20 GMP. those are the five gems id prioritize first. the CWDT setup needs a 20/20 inc duration. Depending on how much you use it, a 20/20 blood rage with enhance lvl 3 support will grant you 24% attack speed, wich is quite a lot.

I ended up buying discharge 1/20 and arc 1/20, along with 21 purity lightning. Trying to get a purity of fire. I figure I am not doing 77-78 anytime soon so I have time to level those 1/20's up pretty good. Cheap also 25% cost of 20/20's. My biggest issue is I have a 77% chance to hit....ouch
Back!!, well just fried a nother 79 lvl map with 18 % elem reflect and can defenetly say that u can scratch ''' - Near impervious to reflect.- Near impervious to any elemental damage.''' of list if u roll a high lvl map with elem ref..not even with lightning strike and distanced from mobs u cant do it .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info