[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

Hello guys, I was once a very active member of this thread. You might find several of my post between pages 30-60, I'm not sure. Anyway, I played this build back in its glory days with a Marauder. (Tree doesn't change at all). Took it till Level 94 before I had to stop POE for exams. It was literally the smoothest levelling process I had and I came here just to say that this build was the one and only build that truly made me feel like immortal without using mirrored weapons. None of that kill-before-you-get-killed bullshit. This build was all about being able to take a TON of damage and deal a TON of damage.

I hadn't touched this character since halfway through 2.0. There were many changes in 2.1/2.2/2.3. Nerfs done to some mechanics in this build. Like flask charge generation, damage etc. I never noticed. But the tree never changed so my skill tree remained unchanged.

I just read today that my Legacy mjolner is going to be trash now xD And the many changes that are going to happen. I thought I'll take this character out for one last spin. It was so nostalgic and awesome. It hasn't been touched since 2.1. I haven't even taken any ascendancy for it yet. Despite all the nerfs, I just steam-rolled through all T15's. I just did Abyss, Core and a Dual Daresso. It was so relieving to just walk in with right flasks, switch on righteous fire, molten strike the boss and then close your eyes :P In a while, the boss will be dead and ofc, your health will never drop below 100%. It still had 100% flask uptime. I can't even imagine what kind of potential I could have brought out of this build if I had spent time on it with ascendancy upgrades. Anyway, too late for that now.

I may not have played this character for a long time but I must say, I will truly miss it once the changes take place. I just came here to commend the build makers on making this amazing build. The stacking of multiple layers of defense combined with the god-like offense. This shall definitely be the most memorable build of my POE journey.

Good luck on your future builds. Have fun :)
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Best build I ever played (version 2). The only build I've ever done core deathless with and the build that I devoted more time to than any other.
I don't know how it will play after the nerf. GGG did its best to destroy it (along with the most expensive item I've ever bought in this game) but I plan to at least try to make it work. I know though that even if I succeed it won't be as good as before. Too bad, it was the most fun I ever had in this game.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info