[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

"
It will work with the "Mjolner 30%"?

Yes, but to get optimized damage, i reccomend you grab ateast one extra Power charge and one extra endurance charge

Helps to find out your DPS buddy.
Just go in your HO and and consume it; then refill (just take it out and slot it in again) until you have full charges.
Thats how I did the screenshots for my guide.
Your build is more affordable for others, so its good you made a showcase.
If you polish the guide a bit more I can send people who want a cheaper version of my build to you.

cheers o/
EXALTS>EXAMS
Thanks mate. ill try to polish a bit over the next couple of days, getting a Atziri run up, atleast normal atziri. And thanks for the pro tip of doedres, didnt think about that!
nvm
Last edited by Glaciez on Jul 16, 2015, 3:46:17 AM
Congratulations for the build!!
I like the mechanics of running and I've done
It is difficult to adjust the whole team attributes and also difficult to get the jewel you have ...... but once achieved, is the best in mjolner builds

Have you craft your the jewel?
"
Have you craft your the jewel?

I crafted all my Jewels at day one. they drop fairly frequently, so i just crafted some as i got them, by alteration spamming them uintill i got life + a damage mod of any sort, then i regaled it and hoped for another damage mod. I did even exalt a few of the jewels, but i never managed to get one with all 4 mods being useful to me

Edit: i now have gotten my hands on some higher ilvl jewels, ill try to craft some again soon
Last edited by Viviere on Jul 16, 2015, 8:49:52 AM
Awesome guide, thanks for taking the time to make it :D

Just one question; what would gem would be the best for leveling? Flame totem?
Yo buddy I added your guide for a "budget" (as far as Mjölner can go as "budget") option of lifebased Mjölner to my guide.

cheers o/
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Jul 16, 2015, 9:24:51 AM
"
Yo buddy I added your guide for a "budget" (as far as Mjölner can go as "budget") option of lifebased Mjölner to my guide.

cheers o/

Thanks m8!

"
Just one question; what would gem would be the best for leveling? Flame totem?

Good point, ill make a leveling section in the build guide! And yes, flame totem is an extremely good option at the moment, but any kind of caster will do. You will have to spend a few regrets for transitioning into mjolner, 20-ish at most
hmm do the same just with VP. Tried also ur Option, but seems better leech, more safe to reflect? Did u try VP ?

Greets Chris

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info