[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

"
wehrberg wrote:
From your updated tree, I see you picked up an endurance charge node. Do you still get the endurance charge from Oak then? If so, you run with 5 end charges and 4 power?

It double dibs for both damage and defence. you will find that you get 5 endurance charges quite often. this happens if your melee swing crits. hapens quite often =) so i still get the oak endurance charge, putting me at 4/5. but its not a 100% necessity.

"
hey all !!,, well ..y know this is suposed to be a imune to ref build, BUT ...just got 1 shoted in a lvl 68 crap map from what i interpreted as a huge ref ,
i just Alched the map...then vall...made it undid....dint looked what the map roll where do, al i know is that on mi first leap slam on a pack of mobs i 1 shoted miself ,
i finished the map but mi life was like,,,up / down / up / down ...

never experienced this. what is your max resist? do you use saffels? Also, the size of the pack matters. if you hit 100 mobs with the same discharge, of course the reflected damage will be higher. for the most part when clearing maps, i tend to use lightning strike. With this, i usually discharge a lot of times without hitting anything, meaning i regenerate a lot of health without loosing any to potential reflect

"
i got these any reason i should use void instead of these

well, voidbringers is more damage, it gives + 1 to gems (+2 with the right corruption), and the instant leech thingy does not matter at all if you are planning to use a kingsguard. Headhunter is a nice belt for clearing maps. if you have bosses in mind, then find a good rare instead
"
Viviere wrote:
"
wehrberg wrote:
From your updated tree, I see you picked up an endurance charge node. Do you still get the endurance charge from Oak then? If so, you run with 5 end charges and 4 power?

It double dibs for both damage and defence. you will find that you get 5 endurance charges quite often. this happens if your melee swing crits. hapens quite often =) so i still get the oak endurance charge, putting me at 4/5. but its not a 100% necessity.

"
hey all !!,, well ..y know this is suposed to be a imune to ref build, BUT ...just got 1 shoted in a lvl 68 crap map from what i interpreted as a huge ref ,
i just Alched the map...then vall...made it undid....dint looked what the map roll where do, al i know is that on mi first leap slam on a pack of mobs i 1 shoted miself ,
i finished the map but mi life was like,,,up / down / up / down ...

never experienced this. what is your max resist? do you use saffels? Also, the size of the pack matters. if you hit 100 mobs with the same discharge, of course the reflected damage will be higher. for the most part when clearing maps, i tend to use lightning strike. With this, i usually discharge a lot of times without hitting anything, meaning i regenerate a lot of health without loosing any to potential reflect

"
i got these any reason i should use void instead of these

well, voidbringers is more damage, it gives + 1 to gems (+2 with the right corruption), and the instant leech thingy does not matter at all if you are planning to use a kingsguard. Headhunter is a nice belt for clearing maps. if you have bosses in mind, then find a good rare instead

Mi resists are 84/80/84 4.8K life and yes i use a legacy Saffel i use your setup VIviere except for gloves where i use acuity
mi gear

[
]
Last edited by ramler on Aug 7, 2015, 11:00:01 PM
mi Tree

am planing to get colors on other +1 to gems atziri's boots so i take out the 2 points on 4 % manareserve...to get the 5 th power charge in the uper left of tree
Last edited by ramler on Aug 7, 2015, 11:19:32 PM
"
ramler wrote:
mi Tree

am planing to get colors on other +1 to gems atziri's boots so i take out the 2 points on 4 % manareserve...to get the 5 th power charge in the uper left of tree

betetr reset Alira's quest for the power charge ....how did i not see this damn..:)
well, in order to one shot myself, i did some math. in a 15% reflect map, id need to hit 25 + enemies with the same discharge. with lightning strike, this practically never happens. with flasks up, this number baloons to 400 enemies, and my flasks are always up. Was it a -max res map aswell?
@SaiyanZ you use empower lvl 4 with your discharge and scolds bridle right?
"
Viviere wrote:
well, in order to one shot myself, i did some math. in a 15% reflect map, id need to hit 25 + enemies with the same discharge. with lightning strike, this practically never happens. with flasks up, this number baloons to 400 enemies, and my flasks are always up. Was it a -max res map aswell?

dint even pay atention to what the map rolled since i cleaned al mods no prob...just alched,,,toock a loock at IQ then vaaled it and made it undid . Barely made that map ..and lvl 68 omg...
Vivere Iron Will provides more Damage then a level 4 Empower, slightly more and a lot more then a lvl 3 Empower.

I'd like to see what your tooltip is without the frenzy charges SaiyenZ if you don't mind since you don't use Blood Rage so results are a bit off.
Last edited by Perrydtf on Aug 8, 2015, 10:48:38 PM
Viviere seeing as I'm using your build, can you come over to my thread about running atziri? I'm struggling as someone that has no experience with her:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1384649
THANK YOU BASED GOD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info