[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

You saying its possible to run third aura - grace considering i will use empower lvl 3 to reach lvl 23 purities, but how many mana reduce i should get? and where? Thats like tons of points even with conqueror's effiency. Could u explain this please?
"
blazedance wrote:
You saying its possible to run third aura - grace considering i will use empower lvl 3 to reach lvl 23 purities, but how many mana reduce i should get? and where? Thats like tons of points even with conqueror's effiency. Could u explain this please?

with + 1 corrupted voidbringers you need 6% reduced mana from the tree, because the voidbringers grant lvl 4 enlighten, and you dont need to run empower. Without it though, you need 22% reduced mana in order to run empower with your purities. This is why i highly reccomend getting +1 voidbringers. or you could drop the empower nad grab 10% reduced mana on the tree
Hi!

Some notes

- Swap L.Pen. for Iron Will, more DPS

- Btw, after spending lots of chroms...i got my GGG-RRR only using "Vorici 1 Green" :-)

- 4-Link Testing Leap Slam + FA + BM + Fortify

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Aug 14, 2015, 12:27:18 PM
"
redix27 wrote:
Hi!

Some notes

Saying this blatantly without even showing the math behind it and without knowledge of my own specific stats is not very helpfull. However, I am currently doing testing and math behind this. For 0 resist enemies its no question, Iron will is better. I am just looking for the breakpoint at where lightning pen is better than iron will again.
"
Viviere wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:
Hi!

Some notes

Saying this blatantly without even showing the math behind it and without knowledge of my own specific stats is not very helpfull. However, I am currently doing testing and math behind this. For 0 resist enemies its no question, Iron will is better. I am just looking for the breakpoint at where lightning pen is better than iron will again.

Well it does affect all forms of damage from Discharge (fire and cold due to frenzy and endurance charges used). And still boosts Arc damage too. So I think it would edge out Lightning Pen in the long run assuming a person has equal endurance charges to power charges too, and an added benefit if they get frenzy charges too.
ive done the math now, its in the guide!
Hey could you tell me what skill you used to level up to like 75 - 80ish
Hi,

Doing normal atziri´s run...client crash...after THIRD FORM (clones) of Atziri, 2, 3 times...it´s random...i update OS from W8.1 to W10, using nvidia drivers, but always crash on atziri´s run..never doing maps solo or parties.

Someone has the same problem?

Video

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Aug 15, 2015, 4:00:29 PM
"
redix27 wrote:
Hi,

Doing normal atziri´s run...client crash...after THIRD FORM (clones) of Atziri, 2, 3 times...it´s random...i update OS from W8.1 to W10, using nvidia drivers, but always crash on atziri´s run..never doing maps solo or parties.

Someone has the same problem?

Video

If you keep the mouse over her after her Split phase you will crash. Don't put your mouse over her after her split, wait until she moves or attacks.
m8 how crucial will be to drop empower3 and choose armored based tree? No way i can get +1 void on tempest, 10 corrupted attempts atm. Resists will be 85% right?

I should evade double flameblast on normal atziri? And should i aim for lvl 21 purities if no empower there will be in voidbringer.
Last edited by blazedance on Aug 20, 2015, 3:21:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info