[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

You really don't want to be using maligaros gloves saiyenz. Global crit chance is bad. You don't want you're auto attacks/molten strike crit ting or you're going to lose all your power charges. Hence why you use the voidbringer gloves.
TS, what about DPS with new skilltree? Can you update screenshots with defensive and offensive stats?
"
DeuceDragon wrote:
Since jewels are a new addition to the game would be nice if you could give your thoughts on them in order of priority, what order do you look for your jewel stats?

i have done this, in the "Jewel" section =P

"
You really don't want to be using maligaros gloves saiyenz. Global crit chance is bad. You don't want you're auto attacks/molten strike crit ting or you're going to lose all your power charges. Hence why you use the voidbringer gloves.

what he said

"
TS, what about DPS with new skilltree? Can you update screenshots with defensive and offensive stats?

It shall be done!
"
Viviere wrote:
"
DeuceDragon wrote:
Since jewels are a new addition to the game would be nice if you could give your thoughts on them in order of priority, what order do you look for your jewel stats?

i have done this, in the "Jewel" section =P

Whilest yes you have said what the desirable mods are i was more talking about your priorities, do u rate life>AS>spelldmg=crit or would u prioritise spell dmg/crit once u hit a certain AS? If you were for instance searching poetrade for new gems what would be the stat you are unwilling to compromise on? Im sure in time gg jewels are gonna be available but for now on warbands gg jewels are rare and usually grossly overpriced so where are you willing to make a compromise in the jewel stats.
Would the new innervate gem work linked with arc and discharge?

Question to all of you who are using the Armor based versions of the build now (skipping shadow and going down to Iron Reflexes); How is your damage?

Can you still one shot packs?

Is this phys mitigation necessary? Have you been dying in 77-82 maps to necessitate this change?

Is this due to high phys damage that you cannot out leech?

Couldn't a Life Leech + (4 passives to) Vaal Pack + Kingsguard give you the boost you need and save a total change? I've got to imagine you lose a huge amount of damage/attack speed from this.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Enwx wrote:
Would the new innervate gem work linked with arc and discharge?

It should work but a frenzy charge on kill is not going to add much dps and you don't really do much cold damage anyway to trigger it. There are other much better options.

Innervate grants Onslaught buff for 3+ seconds after killing a shocked enemy, and with this build, with arc and discharge with spell crits, lots of enemies die shocked obviously. Innervate also gives bonus % to shock chance as it's baseline skill.

Onslaught itself gives a flat 20% attack, cast, and movement speed bonus. Can be useful, and may be a half decent alternative to Lightning Pen vs. Empower if someone is doing armor version and won't get life leech on their Mjolner and VP.
Last edited by reciprocate on Aug 3, 2015, 8:01:52 AM
"
Dakilula wrote:

Question to all of you who are using the Armor based versions of the build now (skipping shadow and going down to Iron Reflexes); How is your damage?

Can you still one shot packs?

Is this phys mitigation necessary? Have you been dying in 77-82 maps to necessitate this change?

Is this due to high phys damage that you cannot out leech?

Couldn't a Life Leech + (4 passives to) Vaal Pack + Kingsguard give you the boost you need and save a total change? I've got to imagine you lose a huge amount of damage/attack speed from this.

The armor change was due to high end map bosses mostly. Some of them are pretty brutal. Also, this build should be easier for uber atziri

as for damage sacrifice while doing the armor version, its actually not a lot, like 5-10% discharge damage, and around 0.3 APS. i lost around 300 HP, so i went from 5300 to 5000. I also testen what sayianZ said and tested the Scold's bridle helmet, and i did some reading on it. it turns out, it is a very viable option. The phys damage penalty is reduced by armor, chaos golem, endurance charges and fortify, making it hit me for practically nothing. Even with lightning strike and almoast 100 mana cost, the helmet only dealt like 50-100 damage to me each cast. it was practically sustainable even with blood rage up. ill put this in my guide as an option later. You loose some attack speed by going this instead of devotos, but the damage is much higher anyway for scolds. It does come with other downsides though. 2k armor loss, 20% movespeed loss, a huge dex loss, etc. If you can make it work, i think it is better to use scolds, but i guess that would be for perfect endgame only. Like with +1 corrupted voidbringers, etc.

Edit: Thanks to SaiyanZ for pointing this out!
Last edited by Viviere on Aug 3, 2015, 8:04:34 AM
How are you able to run grace and 2 purities with only 6% reduced reservation on the tree? :/ i'm really confused by that as I vaal-ed myself a +1 voidbringer too but i'm unable to run grace still
hi

tested empower / light pen in both variant ( phys tank / more offense ver)

in both light pen better

also tested in offensive ver

grace aura insted artic arm

grant 38 % evade without flask

with flask proper ev ar flask !50%! evade 38% phys red

+ arm flask 64 % phys red

+ fortify nicer

+ ToH very nice

witch is nice in general ...

greets

Report Forum Post

Report Account: