⚡⚡ The BestShockwaveBuildEver ⚡⚡ [CI/Crit/Dual Totem][2.0] - [Plus additional Budget Guide]

"
Blesdslight wrote:

Yes and i can do it easily. On dominus you can cc is totem realy hillarious, because he is trying to kill them 1st. Also the cc same me alot of time be cause monster follow you.

I'm going to try it asap then :)
- Best Signature Ever -
I'm sorry, what do you mean by CC? Crowd Control? I feel like I'm missing something here :)
IGN: Victario
How muuch DPS and defense should i have to run 75+ maps? Right now i have around 5500DPS and 5.5000 ES full resistance.
"
celeritas wrote:
I'm sorry, what do you mean by CC? Crowd Control? I feel like I'm missing something here :)

Critical Strike Chance :)
- Best Signature Ever -
"
cta1234 wrote:
How muuch DPS and defense should i have to run 75+ maps? Right now i have around 5500DPS and 5.5000 ES full resistance.

Could you provide a character statistics screenshot please?

other than that I've just checked over your gear in your profile and your chest got just 4L, if you're not able to get somehow a 6L then try to get the Vertex and use it for your Shockwave link-setup, it provides in the end much more damage with it's included +1 to "all socketed gems" and you can also spend more points on damage related passive nodes instead of mana specific passive nodes.
- Best Signature Ever -
it's atziri viable? norm/uber?
"
ar3ik1049 wrote:

Haven't tried it yet but once i find the missing map fragments i'm going to kill her ofc. :)
- Best Signature Ever -
"
"
ar3ik1049 wrote:

Haven't tried it yet but once i find the missing map fragments i'm going to kill her ofc. :)

hope gonna see video on this - soon
i wearing 2 x divinarius now and my dps on 85lev its just 7000
maybe will be better if i use 2 x doryani scepter?
Am I seeing the passive tree right? MoM + CI? Didn't think that combination worked?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info