⚡⚡ The BestShockwaveBuildEver ⚡⚡ [CI/Crit/Dual Totem][2.0] - [Plus additional Budget Guide]

"
cta1234 wrote:
"
"
cta1234 wrote:
I tried this build but my damage on screen is 1000dps, 27% crit chance and 290 crit modifier. i cant even do 68 maps. Which stats should i go for?

With your given stats i would have even problems in cruel i guess :D

I am curious, are you a self found player with though luck so far?

Im playing on warbands league, the new server with new economy, right now i have some yellow item and tablua rasa. Which stats should i go for on wand? spell damage and crit?

Ah gotcha, new league :)

Stat. Attributes ranked per importance:

1. Critical Strike Chance for Spells
1. Critical Strike Damage
2. Cast Speed
3. Spell Damage

Crit Chance around 40-50% is mandatory to apply shock as multiplier, with it your whole damage feels really massive.

For the rest try to stick to my recently added budget guide it should help.
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Jul 20, 2015, 12:12:44 PM
"
Im playing on warbands league, the new server with new economy, right now i have some yellow item and tablua rasa. Which stats should i go for on wand? spell damage and crit?

"

2. Cast Speed
3. Spell Damage

Crit Chance around 40-50% is mandatory to apply shock as multiplier, with it your whole damage feels really massive.

Thank you, this is really helpful. Could you post screen shots of you overall stats when you have time? :)
Last edited by cta1234 on Jul 20, 2015, 12:58:23 PM
"
cta1234 wrote:
"

"

2. Cast Speed
3. Spell Damage

Thank you, this is really helpful. Could you post screen shots of you overall stats when you have time? :)

Sure :)
- Best Signature Ever -
"
cta1234 wrote:

Done + Optimzied & updated Trees :)
- Best Signature Ever -
I wouldnt use AM for curse... i would choose vulnerabilty or a defensive one. 50% crit without considering the 100%bonus from the passive node i think is enough, since cast time is quite fast.

I was wondering why Blood Rage doesnt work with totems: it doesnt give the frenzy on kill, neither refreshes when monsters are killed :/
"
Serge91 wrote:
I wouldnt use AM for curse... i would choose vulnerabilty or a defensive one. 50% crit without considering the 100%bonus from the passive node i think is enough, since cast time is quite fast.

I was wondering why Blood Rage doesnt work with totems: it doesnt give the frenzy on kill, neither refreshes when monsters are killed :/

Assassins Mark got a built in Critical Damage modifier which is actually pure gold damage wise and that's the reason why it's a first choice curse.

There is for example this Clear Mind Jewel for BM users which is in simple terms a(up to) 60% Spell damage passive in just a single node, now imagine there would be also no other downside to use Totems with BM :)
- Best Signature Ever -
"
Shaarq wrote:
hi sir,

wanna give your build a try, maybe in tempest...

i think the build isn't doable as a templar?
maybe it will be very tough and unsafe in leveling process...
should i go for a shield instead of dualwield?

i just started this build yesterday, playing tempest.. i plan on going with a shield for the extra es..
I'm testing this build right now.

I would add conversion trap + multitrap for suvivability + duration skill.
"
Blesdslight wrote:

Placing continuously 2 totems + casting curses onto various locations + kiting and throwing traps seems a little bit over the top ^^

Have you tried it yet?

"
CobraKan wrote:

i just started this build yesterday, playing tempest.. i plan on going with a shield for the extra es..

But try to get somehow CC on your shield because dead monsters mean no harm :)
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Jul 21, 2015, 5:41:21 PM
"
"
Blesdslight wrote:

Placing continuously 2 totems + casting curses onto various locations + kiting and throwing traps seems a little bit over the top ^^

Have you tried it yet?

"
CobraKan wrote:

But try to get somehow CC on your shield because dead monsters mean no harm :)

Yes and i can do it easily. On dominus you can cc is totem realy hillarious, because he is trying to kill them 1st. Also the cc same me alot of time be cause monster follow you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info