⚡⚡ The BestShockwaveBuildEver ⚡⚡ [CI/Crit/Dual Totem][2.0] - [Plus additional Budget Guide]

i'm currently building this at the moment, but i'm using EK to level as I had some difficulty getting str on the gear I wanted to use, and my shockwave totem felt weak in comparison to EK during the leveling phase. I'm now level 60 and am about to switch back to Shockwave totem.

I went hybrid and currently have 2.9k hp and 3.5k es or so. I'l be going CI once I hit 4.2k es before respec.

my current gear is below, i'm currently shopping for a new weapon and amulet as a priority. I'm particularly proud of the 6L I bought for 20c and the shield I bought for ~8c equiv, going to mastercraft it later for endgame, doubt i'l be dual wielding since I got it...:

Spoiler

not sure how to get efficient +attributes into the build, thinking i'l need to get a citrine amulet with +attributes on it for my build to function :/
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
Last edited by conall88 on Sep 8, 2015, 7:05:00 PM
Hi there,

I just did a respec from my PA Build to Shockwave Totem.

At the moment at level 68 i have a tooltip dps around 3-4k which is a bit low i think.

EDIT: I know its not about the tooltip dps but still seems a bit low :P

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAW8EBw18DkgRUBGWFdcXLxhqGyUdFB3ZHwIi9CepKhMsvy9vNbk2xTlSPV9BlkNURKFJUUmxS65Ms1JTVdZWY1gHWOVaK1xrXfJknWTnZp5sC20ZcLtw1X5Zf8aApIPzhEiGrohCidOLeo5kj0aP-pMnl5WX9JuhoS-j8qcIpyuuEq6ztAy2-r6KwcXDbcrT0PXXz9gk2RPZW9-K4vfpAuq66_XsGO-I8NXyHfRx96b5N_rS?accountName=vTact&characterName=bhoppin

Dual Curse is just someting i try out at the moment, as soon as i get my hand on Empires Grasp i will respec.

Do you have any tips for me what i could to get higher dps ?
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
Last edited by KateMossOfficial on Sep 9, 2015, 11:08:43 AM
U didnt spec many dmg nodes. Maybe I would head for them now.

And in ur 5L chest I strongly recommend to put in physical to lightning gem - it gives u a huuuuge dmg boost.

my tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcOSBBYES0RLxFQEZYV1xslHRQd2SL0JNgnqSlPKhMrCiycLL81uTbFPAU9X0GWQ1REoUmxS65Ms1JTVmNY5VorXGtd8l5dXypmnmjybAttGXRVdhF8S3yDfll_xoKbg_OESIVthq6IQox2j0aP-pMnlnSXlZf0mjuboZ48n9-hL6PypwinK6eUrJiuEq6ztoa297cxvorAZsHFw23QH9D10f3VgdWm18_YJNlb2t3fit-w6QLr5Ovu7BjsOO0g7TzvfO-I7-v0cffX-Tf60g==?accountName=Axiom76&characterName=R_O_M_A

my gear.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAW8EBw18DkgRUBGWFdcXLxhqGyUdFB3ZHwIi9CepKhMsvy9vNbk2xTlSPV9BlkNURKFJUUmxS65Ms1JTVdZWY1gHWOVaK1xrXfJknWTnZp5sC20ZcLtw1X5Zf8aApIPzhEiGrohCidOLeo5kj0aP-pMnl5WX9JuhoS-j8qcIpyuuEq6ztAy2-r6KwcXDbcrT0PXXz9gk2RPZW9-K4vfpAuq66_XsGO-I8NXyHfRx96b5N_rS?accountName=vTact&characterName=bhoppin

atm I have about 8.5k ES and 12k dmg
Hallo,

i have a question about power charge (PC).
How does it works on the totems? Some skills PC and other not.
Normaly i need this gem to get PCs. With them, my damage will increase.
But i tryed it and never got one.
Is this a special thing about totems and why do i have to skill the pc in the skilltree if i don´t get them? Like +1 PC?

Thanks for the help.

Add a leveling Section with leveling trees pl0x!!
Would be super useful for people, including me xD
Sry guys for the late reply, been caught in D3 now since a little while but i'm going to play POE a bit more often now.
- Best Signature Ever -
"
Sry guys for the late reply, been caught in D3 now since a little while but i'm going to play POE a bit more often now.

Hes Alive!! YES!!

*hehe*
"
Oprayx wrote:
Add a leveling Section with leveling trees pl0x!!
Would be super useful for people, including me xD

Just a quick and dirty one for now until i find some new muse to write down a more detailed leveling guide :)

Bandits: Kill all
Until shockwave totem is available: Flame Totems

Until merciless: Kite a lot and take all damage and mana nodes on your way starting at the
witch starting hub, and its not a big deal if you die until you get to merciless, the XP penalty wont hurt so much until you're 80+ so its ok if you die here a plenty of times.

Try to get energy shield only via items as long as you're on your way to merciless and do not waste points in ES.

Make sure you've got an empower gem socketed in a spare socket for later (ideally in one of your sockets in your second weapon set)

If you're able to level with a friend and if he's willing to collaborate make sure he got a pool of damage auras up and increased radius of auras.
Ideally the best combo would be a D3-alike HOTA-Support-Monk synergy like one guy offers the damage and the other one survivability and massive damage boost + some crowd control = pure win.

If there are still any questions left do not hesitate and just ask :)
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Oct 12, 2015, 11:07:44 AM
want to try this build.
Would like to try this build, and have few questions:
1- Why the boots are mandatory ? (rainbowstride). I don't really see anything interested here that rare boot cannot fulfill. THe spell block it provides seems irrelevant since you go dual weapon
2-What's the cost of the totem full linked and how you handle mana? Seems you don't need mana flash so what's your regen ?
3-Why using molten strike skill gem ?

edit:
4-you have some elemental damage increase note, that seems useless with physical damage spell, isn't ?
Last edited by reliq on Oct 30, 2015, 8:05:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info