2.0.0d Patch Notes

"
Secksy wrote:
Hailrake is stupid easy, and that boss used to set the pace for new players to understand they had to think about fights.

Totally agree about Hailrake. Used to be terrifying. I'd go to the ledge before considering returning to face him :-)

"
I am super upset about this nerf...

So I'm a slow-ish player and have only now completed the A4 end bosses. God knows how uber they were before but if dying forty times to get past them is considered acceptable then I may have to buy a new mouse real soon. I'm slightly depressed. Please tell me hard core is viable. I can't see how though :(
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
I think it is the right decision to nerf Malachai in norm/cruel. Act 4 normal is a lot harder than cruel a1/2. Global was filled with people syaing that act 4 sucked and how much they hated it. I myself love act 4 even if died a lot. But I had really crappy equipment and wanted the fights to be a surprise and not reading up how to deal with the bosses. Took me a couple of deaths until I realized I had to kill the hearts. I rather die than having to farm hours for equipment (SC of course).

IMO thought the worst part of act 4 fights is that there are to much explosions and stuff in a small area which make it hard to really see what is going on and come up with a strategy. I wish that GGG woulds tone down the graphical fireworks a bit.
"
maxkardinal wrote:
How is it possible, that you were 'testing' content for a weeks and dind't get data that last boss have way too much HP and damage. And got this in a few days after relesse?

That happens every time, every new league. You are trying to make game 'challangin' and making it retardedly bad ballanced. Accept the fact that you don't know how to make your game challanging. Your ballancing team is incompetent. Stop this bullshit already.

Simple. We were not given access to anything beyond the entrance to Belly of the Beast - that just took us back to Twilight Strand. So, no final boss testing was available. OK?
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
Good changes. But to late, i already ripped in hc to Malachai!

Please next time fix balaance before release!!
This was the right decision GGG.Of the three options to balance Malachai, you did at least two which is great and then some. My three fixes suggestes wre:

1. Less HP
2. Inc arena size
3. Less damage

Thank you GGG!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
This was the right decision GGG.Of the three options to balance Malachai, you did at least two which is great and then some. My three fixes suggestes wre:

1. Less HP
2. Inc arena size
3. Less damage

Thank you GGG!

Larger arena might still happen, but it probably wasn't possible on such short notice.
"
DrCheckmate wrote:
Solution:

Ultra-League

1. Player damage decreased by 10% in Normal, 15% in Cruel, 20% in Merc
2. Enemy damage and hp increased by the same amount
3. Permanent Ruckus League
4. XP required to level increased by a graduating scale (+1% at level 1 – +99% at level 99)
5. 1 active char only, hardcore death, Stash is emptied, all Masters reset
6. All vendor gems set at Level 1

The goal would be to see who would get the farthest, and then to assign a prize to the top person still alive on that ladder. It would be Impossible to get to lvl 100, but that's the point. Insanity.

I would add no TP in boss fights and 10 sec TP cast everywhere else. Come on, most of the HC players I see - even so called pros - abuse TPs on HC - what's the point of playing HC then? Just bunch of SC players wannabe HC players.
Dunno, Normal was fine, at least for me.
Hard to say, so far after 2.0 patch game is much easier that before... It's still normal but my level already too high, cruel really needed, monsters just die everywhere without resistance )) Or I suddenly made a good build, don't know.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome work! Game is brilliant once again!
Last edited by iLobster on Jul 13, 2015, 6:49:35 AM
yes feedback! heres some: leo is damn hard to level, maybe more points per mission?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info