2.0.0d Patch Notes

"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
hideouts wrote:
yes feedback! heres some: leo is damn hard to level, maybe more points per mission?

hard to level? impossible to level more like since the queues were broken when I started the game in beta and are STILL broken. never managed to connect to a pvp with more than 1 other player. EVER

actually we might be wrong! today i found a friend who was willing to queue for 1v1 daily with me, and since we were the only ones dueling, we were always paired up against each other, we got about 8000 rep in 20ish minutes :D was boring as shit, but possible! so just get a friend whos willing to waste about 30-40 hours (my math, might be wrong) and get lvl 7 leo hideout easily! :DDD
fix my ASS u didnt fix a shit that last boss on act 4 still get fps drops
just god damn remove the blood fountains and hearts blood when destroyed also u should better make the 2nd stage more BIGGER if u want us to evade all those attacks specially the circle moving thing and the symbol traps
That's nice. Well done GGG.

btw are you working on crashes+rollbacks happening on EU servers?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
I love your game and all but Malachai feels pushed to me, even after these changes.

I waited for level 45 on Normal difficulty to brace Malachai, all was going well and the other bosses barely touched me. In his last phase with the huge mess of explosions, puddles and adds on my screen all of a sudden he pops up underneath me and I'm dead from full life.

Hard bosses are awesome but getting one-shotted feels just stupid .. you have to work so much to beat Malachai and then Act 1 Cruel is probably a breeze.

I love playing hardcore and think that there should be a way to learn the mechanics during the fight, getting hit by something once and learning that this effect is dangerous, and having a chance to survive through the encounter by learning quickly and playing well. Getting one-shotted from whatever effect the first time it hits you is silly.

Well. On to rolling another character ^.^
"
Pontiffff wrote:
I love your game and all but Malachai feels pushed to me, even after these changes.

I waited for level 45 on Normal difficulty to brace Malachai, all was going well and the other bosses barely touched me. In his last phase with the huge mess of explosions, puddles and adds on my screen all of a sudden he pops up underneath me and I'm dead from full life.

Hard bosses are awesome but getting one-shotted feels just stupid .. you have to work so much to beat Malachai and then Act 1 Cruel is probably a breeze.

I love playing hardcore and think that there should be a way to learn the mechanics during the fight, getting hit by something once and learning that this effect is dangerous, and having a chance to survive through the encounter by learning quickly and playing well. Getting one-shotted from whatever effect the first time it hits you is silly.

Well. On to rolling another character ^.^

well me and my friend actually expected it to be very hard and a nerf in a few days. Thats how it always was and i guess will be. a1-3 is kind of boring now because there is no real risk of dieing. I would say buff the bosses again and make vaal and dom one-shot again or it is just not fair in a4. Malachai will be like cruel dominus ... at the stared it was huge challange, then you get used to the fight and he gets nerfed and you just have a minor risk of dieing to a strange coincidence of events. When dom was added i died frequently to him in cruel but after a while it was just a walk in the park fight with the feeling of achiving nothing worth of praise after killing him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info