2.0.0d Patch Notes

"
Hogaric wrote:
My bug report for a warbands challenge being made in tempest in case devs didnt see it already

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1313972

Yeah, we're on it.
Code warrior
"
gh0un wrote:
"
Arkwright wrote:
"
maxkardinal wrote:
How is it possible, that you were 'testing' content for a weeks and dind't get data that last boss have way too much HP and damage. And got this in a few days after relesse?

That happens every time, every new league. You are trying to make game 'challangin' and making it retardedly bad ballanced. Accept the fact that you don't know how to make your game challanging. Your ballancing team is incompetent. Stop this bullshit already.

Simple. We were not given access to anything beyond the entrance to Belly of the Beast - that just took us back to Twilight Strand. So, no final boss testing was available. OK?

First off, thats incorrect.
We were given access to it very late, but we did have a chance to test it.
There were plenty of threads saying that the fight was overtuned, which means there was enough feedback.

Secondly, GGG simply doesnt read feedback threads.
People in beta said it was too hard, created plenty threads, but since they managed to still kill malachai without too many problems, GGG´s only feedback about the fight is whatever data they have access to through ingame data.

GGG doesnt read threads in the forums, if they did, a lot of the nonsense they patched into 2.0 would have been averted.
They only start changing stuff after 90% of the playerbase dies 50 times during the malachai fight.
Thats actual data they have access to, so they dont have to bother reading threads.

I killed malachai during beta without dying a single time, yet i created a thread saying how overtuned the fight was and that malachai had way too much HP.
What does GGG get from that feedback? Gh0un killed malachai while dying zero times: no need to change anything.

I'm sorry, but the information you are posting there is incorrect.

The support team reads every post that is posted in the forums. The developers read every post that is posted in feedback & suggestions, along with some other sections, the art & audio team read every post that is posted in the art & audio feedback forum. Gem feedback is read by the balance team. Bug reports and some other sections are read by the QA team.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info