2.0.0d Patch Notes

"
Gary_GGG wrote:

I'm sorry, but the information you are posting there is incorrect.

The support team reads every post that is posted in the forums. The developers read every post that is posted in feedback & suggestions, along with some other sections, the art & audio team read every post that is posted in the art & audio feedback forum. Gem feedback is read by the balance team. Bug reports and some other sections are read by the QA team.

BAHAHAH Do you honestly think anyone will believe that tripe?

Do you know how many THOUSANDS of THREADS there were on the CB feedback subforum alone? There is no human alive who could wade through that many posts. Just like he said, you balance off the internal statistics. There's no other explanation for the balance changes. You've had probably 90%+ negative feedback about all your ass-backward changes yet nothing has been done. Only now does malachai have less health and is a little less spammy, yet he still does ridiculous amounts of damage in a cramped arena with special effects flying everywhere. If you wanted everyone to use flame totem, well congrats - you've made the perfect walking-around-bosses simulator. You've shoved a raid boss from an MMO into an ARPG and thought "why didn't anyone else think of this before!?" You should've actually made a character and played through it, or you could've listened to people over the MONTHS of "beta testing" but nah, just release it as is.

Best part is - I know you won't read this. This is just for the other players, hopefully they get some schadenfreude or feel like someone is just as disappointed as I am.

btw there are still act4 crashes, inexcusable after this long of a beta
"
Linddk wrote:
Sigh... Enough ppl going all out dps, dying, and then complaining can get anything nerfed apparently. I agree that Malachai (normal) probably had too much hp prolonging the fight a bit too much but other than that he was FINE. Where will this end? I constantly see people complaining about anything nerfing them (skills) and anything that can kill their squishy "builds".
If you keep pandering to these people they won't learn a thing, the game will become way too casual, and people who love the game for what it set out to be might even leave. /rant

I haven't used the forum for a long time so I don't want this to sound too salty. I love the game and GGG has IMO set a new standard with one of the most fair f2p models, amazing community treatment and information. Add to that great mechanics and gameplay. That is also why I chose to buy in to the closed beta years ago.

I have been playing this game since closed beta. I can't remember anything prior to Malachai that was that overtuned. Not a single bloody thing. It just doesn't feel right. That is something that I noticed IMMEDIATELY.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
when you at it fixing the guild stash tab, can you please do so we can move the guild stash tab, like we can in our own stash tab.
Cybertroth
"
Secksy wrote:
"
hrodgar09 wrote:
Come on Secksy !
First and before lecturing everybody come play in hardcore.
The fight was ok in normal but wasnt in cruel. Just too hard especially as a caster, forgoten class of the game in terme of defenses.
I'm always the first to rage about difficulties nerfs but it was needed.

PS: We should separate feedback from softcore and hardcore players. I'm tired of arguing with only softcore players about difficulty. And dont come saying "yeah i killed malachai deathless in soft so its like hardcore" no it's not, not even close.

Your face when thousands of people have killed the boss in hardcore.

Hardcore is actually easier for the most part. People don't run in with blue gear and no resistances.
Hardcore people understand fights might take longer but you want to do them safely. I know hardcore. I'm a big fan of doing "ironman" type runs where you can only use what you pick up, no vendors, and no portals unless the area is clear, in hardcore mode.

Like I said the point of hard core is to die. You see how long you can last.

The fight was not too hard. It was challenging, and was a well needed change from all of the faceroll content now.

The majority of people complaining were trying to rush. The fight is SUPER easy if you take your time and learn the mechanics of it.

I'm not sorry that I want a game that causes players to think before they faceroll sometimes.

Cockroaches everywhere.

what you're describing is ironically a "hardcore" style of play. ironman means 1 life only, and that's intrinsic in poe hardcore
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Normal Malachai was pretty easy, cruel Malachai I died once and I haven't fought Merciless Malichai yet but I'm sure the blood(after he launches the stuff at you) is going to almost instant kill me maybe the traps too.
"
hideouts wrote:
yes feedback! heres some: leo is damn hard to level, maybe more points per mission?

hard to level? impossible to level more like since the queues were broken when I started the game in beta and are STILL broken. never managed to connect to a pvp with more than 1 other player. EVER
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
not much of a nerf but making the fight slightly shorter.

the boss mechanics and dmg output is still the same imo.
My Butt hurts :(
where is the pvp bug fix?
While I want the game to continue to be nice and difficult, I think this fix is a good one. The last boss, particularly in Normal, was a massive hurdle to all sorts of builds and therefore constrained creativity to an extent - a shame in a game as flexible and engaging as this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info