[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

have u tought abaut the gem blood rage isn't it pretty op w this build ?
Hey, what's your opinion about using Earthquake instead of Ground Slam for this build. I noticed it does almost double damage with first hit and afterblast and it's more reliable AoE.
Can this build kill Atziri easily?
BUILD UPDATED
*NEW GEAR
*ASCENDANCY CHANGES

@Daftyx

Sorry for the delayed response. Earthquake does not "entirely" work with this build. It has a delayed trigger and will need a different support gem. If you take away a damage support gem it will greatly decrease DPS.

@bobosayhello

No.
@ntreik

It looks good overall, but you might be able to find a better amulet that increases damage. The only think that I see of value with that is the intelligence, but thats not "entirely" needed.

-CCANNING
"
Connorj177 wrote:
@ntreik

It looks good overall, but you might be able to find a better amulet that increases damage. The only think that I see of value with that is the intelligence, but thats not "entirely" needed.

-CCANNING

i actually need all the stats in the amulet. its my only item that if i take out i lose all requirements from rest of gear :)
on another note, i left berserker and went juggernaut. 8 end charges made my day but ruined my dps xD
I'm level 87 now and using this build with a 6L marohi erqi.
I have 33.7k dps with groundslam, and 46k dps with earthquake (without any buffs).
That's a pretty big difference in dps tho.

Btw, ancestral warchief boosts my dps with 6k, and has almost 30k dps. Great addition when fighting single targets.
I think you should not only use life flasks, granite flask (iron skin) triples your armour rating.
Last but not least, blood rage support and silver flask, they grant me another 10k+ dps together.
Thanks for the build tho! :)
Last edited by oanegon on Aug 3, 2016, 6:19:08 AM
I just started playing again and was having a hard time finding a build but google lead me here and I gotta say I like it a lot. Currently level 59, i feel a little squishy but i think once i get better armor and resistances i'll be fine. The damage feels really high and i like how it feels kinda ranged and knocks enemies back as well. Very nice build. Just out of curiosity what belt are you using ? I couldn't seem to find it in your gear, just looking to see what belt i'm aiming for ( assuming the %physical dmg one )

Edit: Just reached level 72 and i'm done with the skill tree you've shown us, What should i be putting these points into from now on ?
Last edited by BlaqDan on Aug 25, 2016, 4:13:01 AM
thx for share this build , i'll try this build on new league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info