[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

what assension are you using? i am level 52 and was curious!
"
chadnewton1 wrote:
what assension are you using? i am level 52 and was curious!

Berserker for sure.

Aspect of Carnage and Crave of the Slaughter are too awesome for Ground Slammers.

After that it depends on your build. If you've taken unwavering stance go for Pain Reaver. If you don't then Rite of Ruin.

First of all, Thank You Mister!
Im a really new Beginner and startet of without this build, but i skilled my pasive kinda similar, then i found it, used my curr to get some of the equipment and now i dont got probs in any instance.
German Fegit!
Standard Pleb!
Shitty Crafter!
So is Marohi Erqi the best weapon for us Groundslammers?
"
Andisheh wrote:
So is Marohi Erqi the best weapon for us Groundslammers?

It's the easiest and cheapest to acquire. If you can craft, find, or have the currency to trade for a legit rare....good luck lol

Last edited by Ratedetar on Apr 5, 2016, 8:53:54 AM
I can't view the passive skill trees. When I try to view them, the page shows a grey field on the left and a much bigger black fiel on the right, but nothing else. No skill tree, no text, just grey and black.

Edit: Why don't you use the Passive Skill Tree Viewer from the official page? Why do you use that Taiwanese page?
Last edited by mstrmkrl on Apr 7, 2016, 6:54:49 AM
@mstrmkrl

You have to wait for it to load. Site might be slow for a bit.
I don't use the official tree because when the Ascendancy update hit and further updates, that official tree was not up. The other was. It is currently the most reliable and working for me. Other people have not had problems with it. Just wait for the page to load.

-CCANNING
Build updated

Enjoy guys! (Patch notes at the bottom of build xD)

-ConnorJ177 (CCANNING)
Following this guide, but I feel the skill gem section is very brief and I'm struggling slightly to follow which gems I want to combine and use.
Hey ! Thanks for the updated build .Also it would be grate if you could add stuff regarding the Ascension . Cheers !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info