[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

remove blood magic use hatred and herald of ash get one jewell with some mana leach on it replace ground slam with earthquake and multistrike with less duration and you have an okay build
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Im currently following your build but theres stuff thats missing like the jewel's and the belt you forgot to put on your items unless im bling
So why exactly are you running:

Blood Magic instead of Hatred or Vuln/Hoa, mana is NOT a problem with just 1 mana flask using a slowass weapon like Marohi, mana wont be a problem with just 1 mana leech jewel and you branch into 3 jewels from the get go. You are losing ridiculous amount of damage. You are running extra int node means you can afford to go blasph vuln. You are running extra dex node for Hatred.

Taking Stamina with a small node that gives regen per EC is kinda mandatory if you are planning to stack it instead of the other nodes that just increase duration.

Unset ring with 4 life instead of buying Twostone 12+ with 50+ life.

Meginrod/Rare lifeless gloves you got gives you less damage then Veruso, less move speed then Veruso, no shock immunity, losing >500< armor.Starter Veruso costs 1 fuse on poe trade. Since you are taking extra endurance charges veruso is already better and it will continue to get better then more you got.

What do you need 5 life flasks for if you are running lifeleech build. Atziri promise is 1 chisel on poe trade.

Where is ure quicksilver, are you running on foot with no extra movespeed? Are you using leap slap with MAROHI to move faster? That hurts to think of.

Unset ring is not for leveling gems, a 2hander in offset is.

Last edited by IMBrewmaster on Oct 6, 2016, 9:04:26 AM
Great Guide - Thanks for sharing!

In your equipment section, you show two pairs of gloves. Any suggestion for a belt?
If you have a low dps because you found a 'bad stated' weapon I would recomend useing Ancestral Protector as dps increase.For me as a new player it helped to play as starter as it is increasing my dps and therefore my life gain. I linked for leveling Fortify with Heavy Strike because i was getting one shoted when I solo dpsed. Great Build! It uses basic skills and is simple to understand. You get not overwealmed by the complexity and learn key aspects of the game while haveing fun!!!My friend came into the dungeon and just laughed : 'I just hear Ram Ram Ram Ram(Ground Slam sound repeated fast)' :D
Hello, I am new player of the game, is this guide still being updated and supported? :D
"
Hello, I am new player of the game, is this guide still being updated and supported? :D

Read IMBrewmaster's post on the guide, it point out the weak parts of the guide and makes good suggestions.

This is the passive skill tree that I am using/planning to use:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQU8B3UJlgthEuEUIBbpITQhVSGQJDcnICo4Kk0s-y5TMZ40jjWSOQ47OzwFPC09_D8nQT9DMUd-SHhKyEz_TeNQR1FMUeZVqVhjXhNfP1-wX9BhUmVNZ5toZWjyagFr2W6qbztyqXTtdqx3U3fjeA14enloe4x82X1bg1-ExYTZhO-GO4dqiiKMz5HOktCXeZe0mFebtZ7FogCi6qZXqSepbqmUrEeuPq9stC-18rvtvTa-p78IwBrAZsCmwQTDOsT2xVPGrsbYykrPftNv1ljYvdrB3DLcPeRR6hDqGO8O707vfPAf8932SPcy-F_46_6P?accountName=PAULdx&characterName=weeForce
Remove the mana leech nodes if you don't need them, and avoid the endurance charge nodes if you are not going to use then.

Notable items that I am using:

Pick stuff with life, resistances, mana leech if you need it, and the stats that you need in order to use your skills.
Last edited by PAULdx on Jan 30, 2017, 6:35:33 PM
I'm level 69 with this build and only have 3.1k life. I have the armor recommended. Is this too low? I mean i got to merciless belly of the beast and then needed help to finish it because i was getting 1 shot killed all the time.
Last edited by DarthJe5us on Feb 1, 2017, 9:44:54 AM
"
DarthJe5us wrote:
I'm level 69 with this build and only have 3.1k life. I have the armor recommended. Is this too low? I mean i got to merciless belly of the beast and then needed help to finish it because i was getting 1 shot killed all the time.

This build is VERY glass cannon/squishy.
Hello! I am a new player aswell;Im currently level 16 on my marauder which is following your build/guide.I currently have 120 strength,14 Intelligence and Dexterity, just wondering if thats normal/ or ok.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info