The Awakening is Live!

Thanks GGG for the smoothest Addon-Launch ever.
Great Job everyone.

Taking a break having reached cruel. POE just gets better and better!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'm enjoying it.
So far every change i notice is genius (the cheap gems at the jeweller for example, or the bosses effects preloaded).
Thank you GGG !

Oooh, there's more waypoints than before ! As i said before this version of the game is genius...really.
Last edited by pathyofexily on Jul 11, 2015, 4:09:28 AM
I enjoyed the beta and now I am having a great time playing the game as its ment to be.

Good Job GGG. :)

P.S.
The only bugs until now are some random Music jump cuts...

P.P.S.
And the only things i am missing are the Girls bound to the Globes, but the new Icons are also very nice, so i guess ist ok. ;)
Last edited by odds on Jul 11, 2015, 5:09:03 AM
I'm having tons of issues with updating via steam. Constantly getting timeout errors and the like. It's forced me to micromanage the update and its taking much, much longer.
"
anotherdave wrote:
Anyone seeing a bug where non one can add items to Guild stash?

Yes
I have the same problem, how do we report it?
"
TimeDilation wrote:
I'm having tons of issues with updating via steam. Constantly getting timeout errors and the like. It's forced me to micromanage the update and its taking much, much longer.

That's weird -- I updated via Steam, too, but didn't have any problems.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
"
Apok78 wrote:
Thanks GGG for the smoothest Addon-Launch ever.
Great Job everyone.

I'll second this. Smooth like butter.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Woah... with access to skill gems from the jewelry vendor I'm like a kid in a toy store. Ooh! I can try that and... oh I'll get one of those and try that too. As I play almost entirely self found (traded maybe three times in the years I've played), this is awesome.

I guess it reflects the fact that players can obtain most gems via trade for a small amount of in game currency if you're willing to put up with the hassle of trading.

Puts more pressure on crafting the right sockets so that's a nice trade-off.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Jul 11, 2015, 5:21:59 AM
uuh eeeh aah say -
hyyype there it is
great jod GGG
keep it up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info