The Awakening is Live!

Best PoE till now ;) Gratz!
As far as personal preferences go, PoE finally surpassed D2lod in my opinion.
Lockstep is smooth and works like a charm. Act 4 is filled with goodies (lore), and from what I can gather maps might be in a better state than previously!
Launch didn't present any issues, for me, at all.
Thank you Mr Sir Lord Wilson and all of GGG!
GGG just announced in-game that 134 users have been banned for running cheating software.

Glad to see you actively taking them out before it taints the prizes.
Celebrate 2.0 !!!!
Havent experienced everything yet, but great expansion from what I see, amazing.

10/10 best state game has ever been

Long live GGG

I would get a job to buy a supporter pack, but im too busy playing the game

and if I were ever to die playing this, I would die happy
Oblivious
"
ephetat wrote:
No way. First!?

Haha, guess everybody is busy playing! I'll also jump in...

no infact, i may have been first place. you see, my clints were not loading correctly, i could see the treads but i couldent login cuz servers were buzy for me, leaving that behind, i was reloading all the time so if i could login i would probably be first, sorry to disappoint you but this is not a troll nor a joke, and i was very pissed when i could not load anything and saw you editing your comments one by one starting of with no way. first!? and than adding the others on top, if you dident allready notice there was nobody else posting there within a few minutes so theres the prof. i could only load specific things where the main screen was first priority within 1 hour of release so you could say ggg or my computer screwed me up, oh well, now i cant prove it, i have took a sleep thats why response was so late
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Jul 10, 2015, 11:44:50 PM
Wow you guys, what a fantastic job on this expansion !

Lag problems pretty much fixed, thanks to closer servers and lockstep mode of course, I can finally play CoC, Cyclone and maybe even hardcore ! Have been waiting for this a long time.

Amazing job on the interface, quality of life improvements, new skills, monsters and areas, it really is the best Act IV we could ever imagine. I've just played for six hours straight and can't wait to play more, it is a very cool experience !

Golems are awesome !

Thanks GGG you rules !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
For someone who didn't get a look in via the beta I have to say I'm really impressed by the artwork in the new content, especially in Kaom's section - the heat from that lava practically came through the screen!

I finished going through all the new content on all three levels an hour or so ago and really enjoyed it, but I have to say that the Washington server, as someone else mentioned, was really bad at times. Play was very jittery, game kept freezing or crashing, really bad lag between instances - after one crash it took me 15 minutes to get back in. No bid deal though, I'm sure GGG will iron out the bugs soon.

Was it just me, or did a lot of other people have issues with the last version of Malachai? I lost about 5k dps in this latest incarnation because I can't use HoA with my two auras, going from 32kdps to 27dps, but even still, I felt like I was hitting a rock with some wet spaghetti! The only thing that got me home was hitting him with Flammability constantly to help Molten Strike along, but wow was it slow, like watching paint dry.
Great ob for Patch & Release so far! Hoping for some Records over the Weekend, even Kripp is back for some Time :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
I hope everyone is having fun ! Can't play until tomorrow, some bad timing from my part but the leagues are long enough ! :)
Last edited by leto2626 on Jul 11, 2015, 2:14:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info