The Awakening is Live!

Lol if you're playing on Windows XP... you're gonna have a bad time. My poor brother can't get out of Lioneye's Watch without a disconnect. Gotta leave him behind. For the good of the family.
"
wesker105 wrote:
Man, I agree with you - that competition is bullshit! So, people who paid to be given beta access can access the fucking thing on live faster than everyone because they dont have to DL the 2.4 gig patch with fucking terrible fucking speed, what the fuck!!!! This shit is stuck at 90% going at 4kb/s. Lack of total planning to provide the damn patch readily so everyone had equal chance at that goddamned promotion.

Actually, you were able to preload the expansion. I downloaded it through Steam and was playing fine at the launch.
"
Icelus wrote:
Lol if you're playing on Windows XP... you're gonna have a bad time. My poor brother can't get out of Lioneye's Watch without a disconnect. Gotta leave him behind. For the good of the family.

That's not a windows XP problem, that's a connectivity issue.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Thanks for all of your hard work guys! The Awakening has been great so far.
I have now had a chance to play this for awhile since the update. I was able to play the beta for a couple of weeks but then wasn't able to play at all for most of it. After I did the update I was pleased to see that this time all my characters were not doing far less dmg or made a lot weaker to dmg in some way then they were before. I like the new visual look to those reflecting dmg so its not as easy to accidently kill yourself from them. When ctrl clicking shards from inv to stash if makes an item it adds it to current stack if one is already there is nice if it then put remaining shards where they prior to transfer it would be perfect. Also the loot filter is great so you don’t have to look close at drops to see stuff of value or any white items you may want like jewels or things you might want to chance. The ability to change chat box size font size is nice. The jewels do add the ability to customize/specialize your character more I just need to get some better and a couple of uniq ones Id like to try out now. I haven't really tried much for higher maps yet to see how they hold up there. My shadow can still run all auras he did before the reduced mana change. Some characters cant but it doesn't seem to affect overall them with other changes. Now with tempest shield changed from aura to active ability I need to activate it before engaging but since it resets the timer when it fires it is not much dif. The golems are like getting a free buff for everyone too as well as taking some heat which is nice. As a friend said the act is rather short for a full act expansion not much bigger then the expansion made to act 3 which was also much smaller then that act was already to begin with. Anyway I don't have any issues with it and there are some new things to check out so seems good.
Duration of league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info