[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

a different build using caos golem and zombies are worth it?
That build made me realize summoners are utter garbage. A lot of investment and sacrifices to achieve mediocre clear speed. It's really sad.
Seriously dude you must be joking...
Build guide updated for 2.1

In 2.1 This build has received some awesome buffs, first of all: Zombies attack faster and has an inbuilt unique splash attack ability. This makes them kill stuff faster, which gives us better clear speed and makes them much stronger early on when leveling. Secondly specters receive less penalties to life and ES at earlier levels thus making them easier to use for leveling.

Other than that nothing has really changed too much about this build. Overall a great patch!

The build video is the same I used for 2.0. The reason being that we still use the same skill-gems and the skill-tree is pretty much the same as well. No need for a new video, simply refer to the old one.

Best of luck bros!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Are you still using Melee Splash with zombies in 2.1?

Do the curse-auras benefit this build in any way?
"
Quakespeare wrote:
Are you still using Melee Splash with zombies in 2.1?

Do the curse-auras benefit this build in any way?

I still think melee splash is going to be good until you pick up Mon'tregul's yes :)

Some of the curse auras has some great potential yes, but without further testing I don't feel secure about adding them to the build. I may do that later though =)
"
Build guide updated for 2.1

In 2.1 This build has received some awesome buffs, first of all: Zombies attack faster and has an inbuilt unique splash attack ability. This makes them kill stuff faster, which gives us better clear speed and makes them much stronger early on when leveling. Secondly specters receive less penalties to life and ES at earlier levels thus making them easier to use for leveling.

Other than that nothing has really changed too much about this build. Overall a great patch!

The build video is the same I used for 2.0. The reason being that we still use the same skill-gems and the skill-tree is pretty much the same as well. No need for a new video, simply refer to the old one.

Best of luck bros!

First of all thank you for a great build. I have been succesfully using it for the last 2 leagues. Its great.
I was wondering whats your opinion on the new Controlled Destruction gem. Do you see any potential in it? It seems to be a very good choice for spectres (e.g. Revenants, Flame Sentinels)

I am gonna play with a friend for most of my online time in next season.

How does this build pair up with an Arc witch, in your opinion?
Well, shocks are always great, but you'd have to use something other than BL to trigger EE.
"
Quakespeare wrote:
Well, shocks are always great, but you'd have to use something other than BL to trigger EE.

Very true, however it is a decent setup for 2 people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info