[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

"
"
Chowderman wrote:
What have you guys been doing for ascendancy points?

Hey dude,

maybe try something by yourself ;).

Anyway i did Soul Weaver, because of 100% hp/dmg for spectre, which are yours damage dealers. Then you can choose by yourself i think.

Commander of Darkness - You cast 4 auras, with this build so, 24%dmg and 8% attack speed. To you, your minions AND TO YOUR TEAMMATES. So cool i think, even in party.

Spirit Eater - 40% dmg by using offering. well, only to your minions

Mistress of Sacrifice - with flesh offering, you can be faster. Well with SRS build it is more valuable i think.

Beacon of Corruption - This, i rly dont know. chaos res. When you are capped, i think useless. even for your minions. they should regen it. Maybe on uber Atziri, it should be valuable.

Also i want to say, that Atziri is very easy. I only change a few things. Buy res/hp jewels for minions. also i change arctic armour to purity of fire, enlighten to purity of lightening. And with this and flask, you can sometimes survive all spells from atziri herself. ;)

Pasive tree i did not change, just blind take the same way. If there is something better i dont know it, pretty newbie in this game. ;)

GL HF

Thanks. I was thinking about doing Soul Weaver and Spirit Eater but you make a good point about Commander of Darkness
"
Chowderman wrote:
Thanks. I was thinking about doing Soul Weaver and Spirit Eater but you make a good point about Commander of Darkness

you are welcome ;)
Last edited by Oiouaiendrdchgh on Mar 17, 2016, 9:47:26 AM
Can you please update skill trees?
"
esp_ruptor wrote:

You can look at my profile, i have this skill tree on necromancer. ;)
"
"
esp_ruptor wrote:

You can look at my profile, i have this skill tree on necromancer. ;)

Thanks but im unable to click on your character to open build or inventory
"
esp_ruptor wrote:

Thanks but im unable to click on your character to open build or inventory

Sry did not notice it. Try it now ;)
Nice build <3
2.3 - update ?
Does someone have an update for the skill tree here? The link doesn't work

Thank you
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAN-K6QJLrhsl2VttGWvbEVA1uacrfRj56PfXzLxEBJuhTbkQlxhqeC985VgHj0anCNkLKpj6gOvuMtFFR4hApqyQMxzcjxq4kyj6aqwGSRNs0_uCx1fJDXzqurQMRnHhiB2q_knsGH_GSbHXz_k374iTJ6EvvorK04_68NVJUZUuBx5wu9kTL28RlkiODeIVJ4yxR4U5C9le_oEdT4RIXGvDbVyKHRT60hcvZOdV1oCk4vcBb4t6N4Om6yymN2Y0CmaetzGMdiSw7IqqxIMJb57KSl-wm7XDOhmK-wn22hqPhMUi9GwLna4abPfB7-vQH2r6DlxFfkyz

thats the updated skill tree directly from his "Classic Summoner build" from his newest youtube video

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info