[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

can anyone help me? I have trouble progressing (probably lacking gear). https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InsaneX3/characters

I deal really low dmg and also don't survive that many hits (getting 2-3shotted very often)

Also anyone know if the Revenants got nerfed ? My Spectres alone deal kinda low dmg, most of the dmg come from my zombies.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Dec 13, 2015, 2:25:25 PM
Hi! Thanks for sharing the build.
I have three questions:

This build doesnt use jewels ? I observed that no jewel nodes was placed in the passive skill tree.

It isnt necessary to get strenght nodes to use gems like Melee Splash and Multistrike?

Is this build viable for Uber Atziri?

Thanks again!
Last edited by EFazzaD on Dec 14, 2015, 1:02:33 PM
What do you think of Flame Sentinels? They seem to clear pretty fast
May be slightly off topic, any 2.1 srs builds?
Did the revenant get nerfed? Is this build still viable for revenants or is evangelist better now?
"
Tyman wrote:
What do you think of Flame Sentinels? They seem to clear pretty fast

they are really decent and a good choice
i use them in a 4l (spectre, minion dmg, lmp, echo) and they clear dried lake merciless really fast (i have 4 spectres with ullr+vis mortis)

i like them better than the revenants, because of the better ai and they dont have a melee attack
Last edited by prospecial on Dec 15, 2015, 5:41:41 AM
what skill gem info to use: mentioned here on page or the one in your video? it shows different info.
exmpl: firestorm / f pulse, wrath / anger...
what info is old?
Hi, 1st: Congratulations and Thank you for this guide. It's amazing and as aways, very well done.

I would love to know if the way for the Energy Shield/1 Life point would work in this build. I think in Talisman there's tons of Chaos Damage sources so it would helpme and I like the way it looks ^^.

Again, thank you.
Nope, It won't work because you reserve life for auras...speaking of, the guide needs to be more detailed here.
Im still experimenting, but I think that Mon'Tregul's kinda sucks and Aurumvorax is way more useful.
Speaking of auras. I am reserving Anger, Haste on mana and Discipline + Elements in Prism Guardian. How are we supposed to reserve Arctic Armour aswell?

Problem is that i got quite a lot of HP reserved with Discipline and Elements. Im thinking in dropping Elements and Mon'Tregul and use Aurumvorax for personal resistances.

Also, for specters I kinda like the Flame Sentinels better. Some research is still needed here tho.

Reasons for why I like the sentinels:
- I can desecrate lvl 68 specters form Eternal Lab.
- They got innate energy shield.
- They don't have a melee attack so are abit safer.
- Having Arc as my spell to apply curses very fast and not interfering with Elemental Equilibrium.

Hello, this is a great guide. I really like it.

I am wondering if Melee Splash still works with Zombies since they got a Splash attack now? The tooltip on the Melee Splash Gem seem to indicate that Splash attacks get nerfed? I mean, are the zombies attacks still considered Single Target attacks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info