[2.0.3] Blackdepp's Arc Witch (beginnner friendly, endgame viable)

lightning pen.
IGN - Blackdepp
Quick question: Could Saffels be replaced with a Rathpith?

I'm currently running a char in warbands, where I've taken some inspiration from your tree, that one is a bit different (no Geofri's among other things).
Then I remembered my Arc/EB/CoD witch from last league... Since I'm not going to bother with that setup, I might as well spec like this. I DO have a couple of Saffels, but also a Rathpith, hence my question.

"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
more spell dmg and engergy shield, but no increaed max. resistances.... hmmm you can run it if you want but I like saffell's better in this setup.
but it would be an option.
IGN - Blackdepp
Can you tell me what I should improve next on my gear.
Tempest league and im almost lvl 80 now.

Here is my current gear. Any tips from anyone welcome.

Spoiler
The crafted mod on your wand doesn't apply to spells. Change that.
Try to get jewelry with mana regen on it.
IGN - Blackdepp
Hi Blackdepp,

I followed pretty much everything in your guide and I'm having issue with bosses in maps, can you suggest me something because I'm thinking about rerolling because of that. Boss or mostly single target are very hard to drop even with vaal storm call. Here's my build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAuMEBwSzBx4HpQj0DkgQWBGWE54V5xZvFr8XLxo4Gmwb8RzcHYMfAiL0JKok2CaVJy8snDBbMjQ2xTbpOlhFfEWdRtdJslNSVUtVxlXWVytZ813yXyph4mTnZlRmnmjyakNsC20ZcYVyD3OzdhF8S34zfsd_xoCkghCCm4PbhW2MNo8akFWTJ5RvlS6Vh5Z0l5eaO5rgna6iAKSRpwisl7FCvYLAVMBmzLfVddWB1abYJNq534rfsOFz42rkIuTs5YvpAuvk6-7tPPAf8Gvw1frS_rM=

Can you check my gear and tell me what's wrong? I'm open to any suggestion.
Thank you, very nice build and super fun.

You need to use Lightning Penetration. This support gem gives you a very good dps boost (even more against bosses, because of their high resistances). Also when the curse runs out because the fight takes too long, just recast it manually.
Maybe try to upgrade your weapon as well.
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Aug 5, 2015, 5:19:58 PM
attempting this one
hi can u update your build ?
what needs to be updated?!
IGN - Blackdepp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info