[2.0] Angryaa's multicurse minion summoner.

As of this post I am currently rank 26 in the Tempest League. I took inspiration from this build so I figured I would make a post.

My current gear:
Spoiler

I'm currently just alching all maps since level 71s and haven't rerolled any other than curse immune. I've ran into what some might say is a fuck ton of luck(look at my raise zombie), but all of my gear together cost me a grand total of 24c, the rest has been self found. (helm, belt, rings, ammy, shield) all of the 20q gems have been flipped.

The build is strong, maybe a bit too strong in its current state and I recommend giving it a try if you want a cheap, effective build that can handle 99% of map mods, even in conjunction.

My life total is 5195 with 4456 energy shield.

Build:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswceCPQNHw18EVARlhVQFm8XLxhqGmwbJRzcHRQi9CSqKPoqmDLRNZI1uTbpOlg64TwoQYdEBEVHRZ1JUUmxS65Ms025TeNTUlXGVdZXyVgHWpFk52jyakNqrGvbbAttGXgvfOV9GH5Zf8aApILHg9uFYIhAjxqPRpAzkyeVLpitmuCboZy-oS-iAKZXpqynCKcrqH2qxKyYr423PriTvoq_l8BUwGbJPcy80_vXz9i92QvZW9rd34rjaukC6-7siu-I8B_w1fIe8kX3wffX-Tf56PqA-tL-Cv6P?accountName=highloe&characterName=Highboro

edit: i die
Last edited by highloe on Jul 16, 2015, 12:27:42 PM
I accidentally took the skill point over +40 oak, do I need to reroll?
@Taxi can you link your gear and the passive tree you are using?
Im now lvl 82 on warbands and tried atziri but only got to trio got 2 of them killed and than the minions just die from that ground.
IGN: JackDaniels
"
broseidon07 wrote:
I accidentally took the skill point over +40 oak, do I need to reroll?

The 40 hp is better early on but very late game with strong gear you might get more hp from a 5% hp node. That said, it doesn't make too big a difference as you play Warbands. Plus, you CAN always choose again but it costs you 20 regrets to do so
"
Slazer22 wrote:
@Taxi can you link your gear and the passive tree you are using?
Im now lvl 82 on warbands and tried atziri but only got to trio got 2 of them killed and than the minions just die from that ground.

My gear

I am still testing between using Vaal Skeletons or Vaal Haste. Vaal Haste might be better in Atziri but the problem is its rather short duration (even with increase dura as you have no + duration node).
My skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABkkNfA5cEJcRUBNsFVAXLxhqGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaod2SL0JLAo-iqYL28y0TW5Q1REBEVHRX5GcUlRSbFLrkyzTblV1lfJWAdakVxrXIpfsGTnZp5qrGr6a9tsC20Zb55wu3gvfOV9GH_GgKSCx4MJhEiExYVgiECIQox2jxqPRo_6kDOTJ5itm6GbtaEvoqOmrKcIpyuofarEtAy3MbiTvoq_l8HFwfPDOsNtyT3KSsrTzLzT-9fP2QvZE9lb34rhiOkC6rrr7uwY7IrviPDV8h70cfba99f5N_qA-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Taxi_Driver&characterName=The_Cats_Eye

As for trio: Kill ranged bitch 1st, the other 2 doesn't matter. Use Convocation to drag minions out of danger zone. Use Chain to kill off any misceations that appear. TBH, only Atziri herself is dangerous in this run for a summoner (mostly due to how hard she can hit your spec). The vaals and trio are easy.
okay you playing on std. this is my Gear atm

Dont know if I should upgrade some things
IGN: JackDaniels
"
Slazer22 wrote:

Dont know if I should upgrade some things

There are plenty of things you could do to increase DPS, without even spending much. Many of your links are not useful. Convo & Desec can be moved to unset rings (or at least to the weapon), then you can move the Increase Dura + Vaal Haste down to the gloves for a 4L Dura - V Haste - V Skele - Flesh Offering. In your case as you have no offensive aura, I would even recommend leaving out V Skeletons to use 2x Vaal Haste for better map clear.

Unlinked chaos golem provides minuscule damage and a tiny defensive buff that apply to only you. I don't recommend using it at all.

Replace PoF and PoL with Purity of Elements, then add another aura. Haste or Wrath are both great for offensive.Vitality is excellent defensive wise (after PoE), but you have to deal with massive Str requirement.
Do we level up firestorm or no?
"
Neoxon365 wrote:
Do we level up firestorm or no?

We don't, it's just to apply curses.
With PoE can you take max resist on Animate Guardian ? It's my first time on summoner and need to take some infos to trade.

He has a inicial resist like Zombie ? It's the same in the all level's ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info