[2.0] Angryaa's multicurse minion summoner.

When i need to use animated guardian? Can you what stuff animated guardian need?
Last edited by Jarovb on Jul 9, 2015, 3:12:13 PM
Which is better, would you say?

[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.
or
[2.0] Angryaa's multicurse minion summoner?
He said its the sam thing what i better cyclone or ice crash... It's depend what play style you like... :) Angryaa what you think about BLIND in place of minion life (+2 helm) blind can be realy strong with enfeble and temp chains!?
yo aa,

just a question.

i watched u some hours recently, and i love the build and the new spectres.

I have just one thing in mind witch kills it for me.

How can u handle the hard hitting bosses like in cruel the harvest bosses.

when the spectres dies, u have litterly no dmg :X how u can handle that ?
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
excellent guide thanks AngryAA!
"
Ryant12 wrote:
Which is better, would you say?

[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.
or
[2.0] Angryaa's multicurse minion summoner?

i intend to do both but the multi curse summoner 1st up since its min requirments are trivial once i have obtained some kick arse minion damage jewels and some currency i will roll an SRS toon cause the main reason SRS scion is stupid good is the amount of jewels u can use which are gonna be hard to come by at the start of the league.
So why no dps auras?

Not the go anymore?
"
MrNeskOne wrote:
So why no dps auras?

Not the go anymore?

The new 'meta' spectre does insane damage that you can dedicate auras/curses to defense.

Don't know about that Zombie link, fortify sounds reasonable though, I would personally go for RZ + Minion Damage + Multi Strike + Fortify (or Minion Damage + Multi Strike + Minion Life) early.

Perhaps late-game Zombie would be Minion Damage + Multi strike + Faster Attacks for faster map clears and Minion life + Fortify + Multi Strike/Life Leech for tankyness.

I'm not too sure about Guardians, I'm looking forward to seeing it in action on your stream, perhaps that might change my mind, however Summoner is already 'finicky' as it is and the added complication of a guardian (that will probably need baby sitting) could be too troublesome.

My lvl 89 master plan:

Low Life no Shavs with 75 chaos res 2.8% - 3.8% life regen, 4-6 auras, 600-700 ES chest puts it at around 8k ES with mediocre/bad everything else and with luck (150 ES gloves 200 ES helm) 9-10k ES on low life with around 750-800 unreserved life.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZIvR9GBFQbAtr2-yKNbnJPZMnpysdT7-Xvop_xu-I8h7K06EvoqPBxfk3tAzB8-wY189Gceq6XIqP-nC7SbHhiA18NArw1dkTHapXyTdmlS5JUS9vKPo3gyymgseYrbiTpuv56NP7HNxodKh96-6PGtpiWpEy0acIGFZqrEVHj0bZC4hAHRSboSqYpqz60q-N99f6gJAzZp4XL4RIzLy3MWTnXGvi96rERASMdlXWw20Bb4VgnjyApIt6TbkpT-w4OtiFe3y7ZlTFiq9saPJDY5rPcU0=
IGN: KristoffTheBlind, JoinMyLegionOfUndead
Last edited by SnafuSnafu on Jul 10, 2015, 4:39:39 AM
"
Quakespeare wrote:
Oh, if you use lightning Spectres, you can't really use Ball Lightning with EE (for CoH).

He picks up Avatar of Fire so Ball lighting does fire damage instead of lightning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info