[2.0] Angryaa's multicurse minion summoner.

"
Tai wrote:
Why Chain? Isn't better fork or pierce for revenants?

I was curious about this too, but after a bit of testing it seems to me the lightning actually does chain as long as a projectile connects with something. It increases clear speed on packs drastically.
wondering why you use purity auras over something that might up the damage of your summons instead.
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
"
wondering why you use purity auras over something that might up the damage of your summons instead.

Im playing this build and you don't need offensive auras, revenant kill everything in a sec xD
If you want to go more offensive, change your 2 curses to elemental weakness and... Conductivity?
Hi dudes.

I am playing this build, but as a Scion. You can look at my profile to see how I am doing currently (character is Allana - Warbands) and here's some notable things I've altered:

1) Animate guardian - not for me. Adding that dying breath is problematic to get early league, I'm not going for it at all. Instead going for chaos golem because he looks cool and has 17k hp at level 59. Beefcake

2) Why Scion? Availabilty of jewel slots. Usually as a summoner you lose out on things to do with your skill points around level 70-80, except just adding more survivability which, while not bad, is pretty bland. This allows me to stack more rare jewels with minion stats, resists and whatnot

3) Life reg is easy to get as scion and good throughout the game. It helps a lot versus chaos damage at the start and later on I am considering zealots oath

Bad things about Scion would be at the start your flame totem is pretty shit, because you don't start going for spell damage nodes (I just went with life reg) so you won't get the same oompf as a witch going for the spell damage nodes to her left while rushing to ancestral bonds. It was still OK though as I played with a friend but witch will for sure be easier to start out with if you're new.
Wnich spectres should i use with this renevants gem setup?(if i can summon only 1 renevant). Im just summoning 2 random mobs and everything is dying pretty fast anyway.

EDIT: nvm after patch im able to summon 3 revenants.
Last edited by zielony9999 on Jul 13, 2015, 7:38:30 AM
Hey Guys,
I have a question about summoning spectres sience its my first summoner build i want to play. Do i have to summon the spectres with full links or can i change the linked gems while spectres are summoned ?
Thanks for the build--saw you on twitch a day before the Awakening release and really liked how this build worked. I had never played a "true" summoner though I did have an SRS character in Torment. So far so good in Warbands--but I had the unbelievably fortunate first-world complication of having a Shav's drop while leveling solo with 0% MF on Daresso's Dream. So, I want to continue with this build but adjust it for LL.

In addition to not having done a true summoner though, I've never run a low-life character either. One of my guild mates asked you about suggested build options and I'll definitely be looking at picking up Midnight Bargain. That being the case, I was hoping you could look at my rough draft of a LL version of this tree. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks for putting the original build together--but for a random 10 minutes of watching your stream I would have gone an entirely different direction.

Rough Draft LL Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAW8NfBCXEVATbBcvGGoabBslHNwdFB1PHaod2SSwKPotHy9vMtE0CjW5N4NDVEQERUdFnUZxSVFLrkyzTblSKVNSVdZV4FfJWAdYWlqRXGtcimTnZp5qrGvbbRlwu3gvfOV9GH5Zf8aApILHgwmESIUyhWCIQIhCi3qMdo8aj0aP-pAzkyeVIJitmuCboZ2uoS-io6aspwinK6h9qsS0DLcxuJO-isHFwfPDbcrTzLzQH9P72RPZW9rd34rhiOL36QLquuvu7Bjsiu_r8NX0cffB99f56PrS_kk=

Note: Sorry about the long link--POE URL Shortener doesn't appear to be working.
Last edited by scisco on Jul 13, 2015, 2:58:58 PM
"
Synthetik86 wrote:
Hey Guys,
I have a question about summoning spectres sience its my first summoner build i want to play. Do i have to summon the spectres with full links or can i change the linked gems while spectres are summoned ?

You can add the links into it afterwards and sometimes it's important that you do. For example, always remove spell echo so you don't summon two spectres--one you targeted and wanted, and one you did NOT want. Just remember that if you remove the summon spectre gem at any point, the spectres will disappear.
"
scisco wrote:
Thanks for the build--saw you on twitch a day before the Awakening release and really liked how this build worked. I had never played a "true" summoner though I did have an SRS character in Torment. So far so good in Warbands--but I had the unbelievably fortunate first-world complication of having a Shav's drop while leveling solo with 0% MF on Daresso's Dream. So, I want to continue with this build but adjust it for LL.

In addition to not having done a true summoner though, I've never run a low-life character either. One of my guild mates asked you about suggested build options and I'll definitely be looking at picking up Midnight Bargain. That being the case, I was hoping you could look at my rough draft of a LL version of this tree. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks for putting the original build together--but for a random 10 minutes of watching your stream I would have gone an entirely different direction.

Rough Draft LL Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAW8NfBCXEVATbBcvGGoabBslHNwdFB1PHaod2SSwKPotHy9vMtE0CjW5N4NDVEQERUdFnUZxSVFLrkyzTblSKVNSVdZV4FfJWAdYWlqRXGtcimTnZp5qrGvbbRlwu3gvfOV9GH5Zf8aApILHgwmESIUyhWCIQIhCi3qMdo8aj0aP-pAzkyeVIJitmuCboZ2uoS-io6aspwinK6h9qsS0DLcxuJO-isHFwfPDbcrTzLzQH9P72RPZW9rd34rhiOL36QLquuvu7Bjsiu_r8NX0cffB99f56PrS_kk=

Note: Sorry about the long link--POE URL Shortener doesn't appear to be working.

Try and get two midnight bargins, drop bones of ullr and run wondertrap, get mf gear, own. Thats about it ;D
Where do i get revenants exactly ? Which wp ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info