[2.0] Angryaa's multicurse minion summoner.

I used the big statues that are in the halls leading up to Daresso. They are immune to cold and were able to tank him without dying. It's nice how GGG conveniently had those monsters to be used by us!
Is this build still viable? i thought revenants got super nerfed
lvl 95 on Tempest using 3 Revenants with Sire of Shards. It's more than viable.
Thanks mate! i really wanted that to be the case. Do you stick pretty much to this guides guidelines?
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
God Damn GGG secretly nerf Revenant? Now you can only have one Rev in your army :(
I just killed Malachai in merciless as summonner. I died like 5 times because 14k hp zombies got murdered in one shot not mentioning the spectre. I would respec to srs. thoughts?

Im having this problem, can only have 1 revenant. is this a bug?
"
repairman1988 wrote:
Thanks mate! i really wanted that to be the case. Do you stick pretty much to this guides guidelines?

If you look back over the last couple pages you can see my gear and tree. You can only build summoner so many ways, but at higher lvl I just went for more jewel sockets.
"
repairman1988 wrote:
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
God Damn GGG secretly nerf Revenant? Now you can only have one Rev in your army :(
I just killed Malachai in merciless as summonner. I died like 5 times because 14k hp zombies got murdered in one shot not mentioning the spectre. I would respec to srs. thoughts?

Im having this problem, can only have 1 revenant. is this a bug?

Normally, you can have only 1 spectre. You need to invest in passive tree and items to get more.
"
galactu5 wrote:
I used the big statues that are in the halls leading up to Daresso. They are immune to cold and were able to tank him without dying. It's nice how GGG conveniently had those monsters to be used by us!

Well, if I had any idea, that he is dealing cold (I assumed physical only) AND that statues are immune to cold... I'd certainly had tried it :). It was more like he got lucky shot on me when I was getting tired with fight after like 10 minutes of kiting, cursing, resummoning.
can you please post the passive tree somewhere else now that POEDB is permanently down?

Thank you
Seconded--would like to see the passive trees for the build posted somewhere where they'll be available to view!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info