[2.0] Angryaa's multicurse minion summoner.

Hey Guys,

Been using this build for a while now, seems pretty decent solo..

Do revenants receive increased damage from +spell damage / lightning damage?
Two questions:

1) Why LMP over GMP? Is the damage penalty too great?
2) I use a Vis Mortis and it seems like a strong 5L option prior to getting a 5 or 6L Sire of Shards. Is the reason it's not mentioned because of the minion health penalty and/or the lack of resists/hp?
Hey Angry,

We conversed a bit on your youtube vid the other day. Anyway, here is the build i use. I am not super fond of shards as 1) its expensive 2) you lose a lot of block/es by having it. I prefer the weapon/shield combo. Plus, grabbing the small node north of the witch start gives 40% more es with your shield - easily getting 600-750 es from the shield alone (not to mention block).

Currently using midnight bargain (maxed chaos res), and opted out of zealots oath for now. Without it, i can regen/not feel most chaos damage at all yet. I might try oath in the future, but for now it works just fine.

Sitting at 7800 es/3000 hp unreserved with the midnight bargain. This is the 91 skill tree, obviously next points would go to another jewel slot. Four spectres, 9 zombies, and a good deal of minion damage. I debated using GMP in this scenario, but i hate the damage penalty. Running Enfeeble and Conductiviity currently.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBBAcEswceDXwRUBZvFy8YVhhqGyUc3B0UHaokqij6KpgvbzLRNbk26TpYQYdCS0QERUdFnUZxSVFJsUuuTLNNuVIpU1JVxlXWVeBXyVgHWFpakVxrZOdodGjyaqxr220ZcLt4L3zlfRh_xoCkgseD24RIhWCFxYhAjxqPRo_6kDOTJ5UumK2a4JuhoS-iAKaspwinK6h9qsSsmLQMtz64k76KwGbBxcNtytPMvNAf0_vXz9i92QvZE9lb2mLfiuGI42rpAuq66-7sGOyK74jv6_Af8NX31_k3-ej6gPrS_gr-SQ==?accountName=kallell&characterName=SummerSummona

Gear:

I got my midnight for 19 c, then divined it ( low rolls).

Cheaper variants would be:

With eph blade, i was upwards of 9k es and 4k life. with heartbreaker a little less but it gave me cull amongst some other stats. If you were to go this route, swap out some life/es nodes for another jewel straight away.
Last edited by kallell on Jul 29, 2015, 9:30:48 AM
Am I totally missing something here... but won't running wrath without generosity cause us to proc elemental equilibrium with our firestorm, thus making mobs more resistant to fire and lightning--lightning from the wrath aura? Wouldn't this make the lightning damage from revanents much lower?

edit: nvm... looks like wrath adds a percentage more lightning damage to spells and not a abse amount like it does to attacks
Last edited by Spokodude on Jul 29, 2015, 11:47:50 AM
"
Spokodude wrote:
Am I totally missing something here... but won't running wrath without generosity cause us to proc elemental equilibrium with our firestorm, thus making mobs more resistant to fire and lightning--lightning from the wrath aura? Wouldn't this make the lightning damage from revanents much lower?

edit: nvm... looks like wrath adds a percentage more lightning damage to spells and not a abse amount like it does to attacks

Also when it's hooked up to generosity the aura won't apply to your character.

Regarding running Disc, Purity of ele, and Wrath from earlier in the thread: if you don't have a ton of mana you will probably need 21% mana reserved. Which is the sovereignty area, and two more 4% reduced nodes (leadership and influence). It's doable if you path through the ES wheel and skip grave intentions and drop some health nodes.

You can run the 3 auras with only 18% reduced mana reserved & level 2+ enlighten, but you will probably have to use a low level offering.
20 degrees outside but toasty in the tunnel
Last edited by ishville on Jul 30, 2015, 3:19:30 PM
One question about animated guardian:
Does it die/disappear when player dies?

Im getting mixed information when searching web. E.g. Path of exile wiki http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Guardian says "Unlike other minions, a Guardian stays with you through different zones and even after logging out, it can only be lost by death (yours or its)" but I cant find any confirmation about that...

Thanks
Lvl 90 in Tempest. OP build. I have 5k life and 5.5k ES with a staff lol.

Weapon swap...

Nailed lvl 21 Purity of Lightning first go (and 23% Purity of Fire..), will be trying to get +1 level of gem Bones of Ullr and Empower them.
Last edited by dandan88 on Jul 31, 2015, 7:33:13 AM
"
Runski wrote:

Im getting mixed information when searching web. E.g. Path of exile wiki http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Guardian says "Unlike other minions, a Guardian stays with you through different zones and even after logging out, it can only be lost by death (yours or its)" but I cant find any confirmation about that...

Thanks

I've died several times, You don't lose the guardian unless you don't respawn and leave them near the mobs for them to finish him off.

Best thing to do is respawn asap, so that they spawn when you respawn, taking them out of danger.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
"
dandan88 wrote:
Lvl 90 in Tempest. OP build. I have 5k life and 5.5k ES with a staff lol.

Weapon swap...

Nailed lvl 21 Purity of Lightning first go (and 23% Purity of Fire..), will be trying to get +1 level of gem Bones of Ullr and Empower them.

Thanks for sharing! I see that you opted for lightning penetration over slower projectiles. You've also added Vaal Haste to your build!
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
"
Ranmaz wrote:
"
Runski wrote:

Thanks

I've died several times, You don't lose the guardian unless you don't respawn and leave them near the mobs for them to finish him off.

Best thing to do is respawn asap, so that they spawn when you respawn, taking them out of danger.

Thank you very much! Now I will go buy me the mask and the staff. ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info