[2.0] Angryaa's multicurse minion summoner.

Hi, I started itemizing for the build and with the 3 aura's, I only have 5 mana which means I can't cast any of the spells. Am I doing something wrong or?
I wouldn't mind knowing this myself. I've not been able to get enough mana reserve reduction to run Wrath, Discipline and Purity of Elements at the same time.
"
Pattycake wrote:
Hi, I started itemizing for the build and with the 3 aura's, I only have 5 mana which means I can't cast any of the spells. Am I doing something wrong or?

You simply need a bigger base mana pool. You still reserve the same %, but if your base is larger you'll have more unreserved mana to work with.
I have a question regarding the gems to use with having the staff "Sire of Shards".

Do I want to drop Lesser Multiple projectiles when I'm using the staff, and go back to the original Slower projectiles for the extra damage? Or in this case I want Lightning penetration instead?

My question is pertaining to 5 Link. I'm currently using RS + Chain + Minion Damage + Echo + Slower Projectiles with the staff.

I'm wondering if I should switch to Lightning penetration instead.

Anyone with any experience can comment?
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
"
Efaris wrote:
I just logged into the game unaware of patch, and got revenants like usual when i noticed they fire less projectiles.
So i checked the patch note and knew it was normal.

However, you do notice the difference with 2 less projectile, but damage/projectile weren't changed.
So ofc clear sped is lower, but i still believe it's ok to run revenants.

Didn't tryed evangelist, flame sentinel or the mine lantern men, maybe clear speed is really better.
I'd like to know your feelings guys on those potential specters.

Damage was nerfed by 30%.

None of the substitutions is comparable to Revenant pre-nerfed. Anyone who say "It's fine, nothing big was changed" probably never play a high level map (79+) to really feel how much of a nerf it is.

Evangelist is slow as hell and clear speed sucks. They are probably the best to use for Atziri, but that's it.

Titty bitches, Flame Sentinel or Incinerator offer decent damage, but they are too squishy. Big bosses smash them like bugs. In my last Atziri run with Sentinel, I have to rely on my 3L zombie to kill her half of the time because it's such a pain to re-summon them.

Until GGG give a deserving buff that "Spectre level always scales equally to map level", the classic summoner is simply an inferior build.

Yeah Atziri is definitely a hard fight but its not impossible.

As you said spectre are kinda unreliable in there. I more or less raise some of those really uber tanky ones like statues, or 6L Zombies for the dps. Or even some 6L Skele's for the fight.

"
Until GGG give a deserving buff that "Spectre level always scales equally to map level", the classic summoner is simply an inferior build.

Sigh... This. I feel like there is no good reason why spectre's should not be able to upscale. I mean one of the potential QOL upgrades I wanted to push is a lower cooldown on convocation. This aligns more closely with the mechanical portions of a fight.

Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
What would be the 6th link in a Sire of Shards, Slower Projectiles? (Raise Spec, Spell Echo, Minion Damage, Chain, Lightning Pen, Slower Proj?) Also, does the increased projectile damage roll on the Sire of Shards benefit our spectres (revenants)?

Edit: Found the answer to my second question and the answer is; no, the roll does not affect spectres. Going to leave the question there in case anyone else needs the answer.
Last edited by sikatrixlol on Jul 27, 2015, 11:59:51 AM
Could someone explain to me what the intent is with the Animate Guardian and related gear?

AA states that he would not use AG without Leer Cast and Dying Breath.. but he also states that we should get +2 to minion level helm. Which one?

And he has two 3 links, presumably main and offhand. That contradicts Dying Breath.

What is the scenario? Is the Leer Cast and Dying breath leveling gear? Or vice versa with the two 3 links?
"
Reblinde wrote:
Could someone explain to me what the intent is with the Animate Guardian and related gear?

AA states that he would not use AG without Leer Cast and Dying Breath.. but he also states that we should get +2 to minion level helm. Which one?

And he has two 3 links, presumably main and offhand. That contradicts Dying Breath.

What is the scenario? Is the Leer Cast and Dying breath leveling gear? Or vice versa with the two 3 links?

You create the animated guardian with items, in this case you create it from leercast and dying breath so that it creates strong auras for your summons
So, are we still using Revenants or did we changed to other Spectres since our Spiders got an Nerfhammer on their Heads?

EDIT: Checked Page 1 and we use LMP instead of Lightning Pen. Noticed ! :D
Last edited by Ehryzona on Jul 28, 2015, 3:30:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info