Check Out The Awakening's Microtransactions!

Hype
"
Pie_Guy wrote:
"
Peripherally wrote:
- that bug on the face...GGG you are so out of your minds with this I dunno where to start. like some person mentions, some of these mtx seem designed by "mentally ill people FOR mentally ill people". no offense to anyone of course. they're just that bad and non-sensical. if I'm buying a mtx, especially to go on the helm/face, there's no way in hell I'd ever wear anything that f-ugly and disgusting. maybe fire some people on art team and hire new ones? lol maybe it will make things nicer :P

Did you ever once think, ya know, in the course of writing your long rant - that maybe that particular mtx was meant to be, ironic, ya know? It seems to me like a quirky, ironic joke by the game designers, and a funny one at that.

Nope, reason being it's an MTX. Mtx are created for the sole purpose of being appealing to gamers who like to accessorize their chars. This enables GGG to do what they do best, develop POE. Making MTX frivolously is a waste of resources that potentially gives nothing back in return if its a dud. You see where I'm going with this?

"
__Z__ wrote:
"
Peripherally wrote:
Some random thoughts:

- was waiting for raven wings to finally show up, and they look pretty good. why the need for bones and a spine in the back? that is entirely unneeded and takes away from the grace of the feathers. "fuck the spines, not-a-cockroach" - lady dialla

- that bug on the face...GGG you are so out of your minds with this I dunno where to start. like some person mentions. no offense to anyone of course. they're just that bad and non-sensical. if I'm buying a mtx, especially to go on the helm/face, there's no way in hell I'd ever wear anything that f-ugly and disgusting.

- most of the rest are ok, those 2 elicited the strongest reaction for me. the demon king armor set is very nicely done and looks great, but not really a style I personally like. the blood worm is a little too hard to notice while moving, and maybe unnecessarily gross otherwise. *shrug*

[Post Edited by Support]

Anyway, you know what mean dark and gritty ? I you want to play a nurse or a cute panda ? go play all the stupid MMORPG around with ultra-anti-imersives mtx...

I want dark, I want evil mtx, PoE is not designed for WASP childrens !

[Post Edited by Support]

Just want to say: I absolutely love how both our posts got edited by Support. rofl <3 :)
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
The ignorant comments about mentally ill people have caused me to want to buy a facehugger. I just made a character called John Butthurt to wear it, now to wait for pay day next week :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info