Check Out The Awakening's Microtransactions!

looks good does it come out tomorrow
Looks nice!
WTB nerfnotes, takes whole day to read that novel.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
"
Chris wrote:
"
EdmundDantes wrote:
So...how about the patch notes,i mean the over 10000 words one,Chris?

Around 20 hours until they're ready. 12500 words so far!

Any updates on this?
"
Peripherally wrote:
Some random thoughts:

- was waiting for raven wings to finally show up, and they look pretty good. why the need for bones and a spine in the back? that is entirely unneeded and takes away from the grace of the feathers. "fuck the spines, not-a-cockroach" - lady dialla

- that bug on the face...GGG you are so out of your minds with this I dunno where to start. like some person mentions. no offense to anyone of course. they're just that bad and non-sensical. if I'm buying a mtx, especially to go on the helm/face, there's no way in hell I'd ever wear anything that f-ugly and disgusting.

- most of the rest are ok, those 2 elicited the strongest reaction for me. the demon king armor set is very nicely done and looks great, but not really a style I personally like. the blood worm is a little too hard to notice while moving, and maybe unnecessarily gross otherwise. *shrug*

[Post Edited by Support]

Anyway, you know what mean dark and gritty ? I you want to play a nurse or a cute panda ? go play all the stupid MMORPG around with ultra-anti-imersives mtx...

I want dark, I want evil mtx, PoE is not designed for WASP childrens !

[Post Edited by Support]
... nothing
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jul 10, 2015, 6:36:13 AM
Glad they added fireflies as pets, been hoping since I first saw them in Kaom's dream. I'm gonna buy several firefly pets to decorate my hideout with.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Graandor wrote:
If possible could you name the MTX's that were used in the awakening trailer?
im pretty sure i saw a Skull helmet but just a bare regular skull, I WANT SO BAD.

Im pretty sure that MTX in trailer you are asking about is
from Steam.

Also im quite sure
was also shown in previous Awakening trailers.
IGN Bzyk

R.I.P. No-Aegis Necro tank (3.2.0) ;(
Last edited by thebzyk on Jul 10, 2015, 3:13:36 AM
"
Czarevna wrote:

Um, I like the raven wings...
But they make no sense. :(

Please fix the bones.
Birds don't have that many bones in their wings - it's just like a human arm bone. Two of them.
(Plus the remainder of prehistoric "Hands" on the tips.)

They look quite nice, they are just not regular raven wings like we know them.

RAVEN, as in Wraeclastian Rare AVian Exposed Native Bird
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
creampuffed4u wrote:
was really hoping for a peacock microtransaction

Lemurs, tortoises, and hedgehogs, too. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
plz tell me there will be a discount towards stash tabs shortly aswell, i would also like an improvement to the points you can buy making it so that you dont have to spam buy to get the right amongt of them and you can also buy a more fitting numbers made for the discount of stash tabs so that you can get yourself another 12tabs without the need for multiple purchases or buying more than what you intended
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info