Check Out The Awakening's Microtransactions!

Some random thoughts:

- was waiting for raven wings to finally show up, and they look pretty good. why the need for bones and a spine in the back? that is entirely unneeded and takes away from the grace of the feathers. "fuck the spines, not-a-cockroach" - lady dialla

- that bug on the face...GGG you are so out of your minds with this I dunno where to start. no offense to anyone of course. they're just that bad and non-sensical. if I'm buying a mtx, especially to go on the helm/face, there's no way in hell I'd ever wear anything that f-ugly and disgusting.

- most of the rest are ok, those 2 elicited the strongest reaction for me. the demon king armor set is very nicely done and looks great, but not really a style I personally like. the blood worm is a little too hard to notice while moving, and maybe unnecessarily gross otherwise. *shrug*

[Post Edited by Support]
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jul 10, 2015, 6:03:16 AM
Wow! And, really GGG? You should be proud of the hard work you've clearly put into this expansion. I'm really excited for many of these new micro transactions. The raven wings are seriously awesome and I can't wait for my character to be showing them off. Parasite face is especially creepy and nasty. Does it happen to stack with the stump/decapitated effect? Not that I'm necessarily inclined to buy it, lol, but I thought that would be a good way of reducing the mental image of a slug making love to my character's face. It's seriously disturbing, in a good way of course.

I have Friday and Monday booked off for this expansion, 4 days to go nuts, I couldn't be more pumped than I am right now. I hope the launch is a smashing success. You definitely deserve every bit of it GGG.
I know everybody is bashing the face parazite, and, even though I feel it could have been done better, I like the idea...

De gustibus,...

I was hoping for some more skill effects, though. Heralds in particular.

Ghostflame Herald of Ash needs to happen. :)
Hoppefully we'll see more unique 3d art/mtx in the following patches, since most of the resources have went into A4 stuff this time.

And, yeah, if this were any other game, I'd love the Raven wings... But in PoE, due to it's grittines/concept, it feels kind of wrong.

I can see the slow creep towards characters becoming gemlings, though... (one could argue that jewels do that, but, I'm not sure I agree).

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
WTB: Sarcastic scion skin-voicepack
- changes her character model skin so that she no longer has a bleeding leg that never heals
- changes her face so that she's perma-smirking
- replaces all her dialogue with sarcastic 4th wall breaking remarks such as

on death "I thought they fixed DESYNC???"
releasing the darkness into the world "gruest will never let this go"
reaching level 10 "climbing the path of skilltree"
[Removed by Support]
When will we get DOAX skins for our Scion?
Speaking of character skins:

Boy ranger/Scion/Witch!
But, yeah, too expensive to make.
Maybe we should start a fund.

Also: Supporter designed (in an idea sense) MTX.
It could pay off in the long run, I think.

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
"
Peripherally wrote:
- that bug on the face...GGG you are so out of your minds with this I dunno where to start. like some person mentions, some of these mtx seem designed by "mentally ill people FOR mentally ill people". no offense to anyone of course. they're just that bad and non-sensical. if I'm buying a mtx, especially to go on the helm/face, there's no way in hell I'd ever wear anything that f-ugly and disgusting. maybe fire some people on art team and hire new ones? lol maybe it will make things nicer :P

Did you ever once think, ya know, in the course of writing your long rant - that maybe that particular mtx was meant to be, ironic, ya know? It seems to me like a quirky, ironic joke by the game designers, and a funny one at that.
The face parasite is perfect for scion since she looks fugly with her crooked head in any other mtx so this fits her appropriately.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Okay I don't usually go in for this stuff, but... gonnna have to grab those raven wings and probably the wand skin too
I need a peacock pet! ಠ_ಠ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info