Check Out The Awakening's Microtransactions!

Awesome
Last edited by herato on Jul 9, 2015, 6:00:02 AM
Love the Wings and the Armour set.. Inc Points RIP
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
that rock movement. so much swag
Nice!
That Face Parasite skin...

Someone's been watching a bit of Fringe, eh? :P
Artists just.. lost any sense of sane mind.. Not trying to offend you or anything, I'm grateful for what you're doing in general but these microtransactions are just ugh...feels like they were created by mentally ill people FOR mentally ill people.

For example the "Raven wings" is the usual dark angel fantasy crap in every MMO for forever alone rich 1st world emos thinking their problems are more important than anyones else while they can calmly spend their parents $ on microtransactions, sure in the short term GGG wins some cash, but the game looks more devastated than ever with them in place, I felt this was coming right after the ridiculous useless cosmetic seraph and tentacle wings which just attach on your back and serve no purpose but weighting couple tenths of kilograms and hinder your agility considerably, if you haven't heard wings are a BODY part ffs, now PoE looks cheaper than autogenerated korean MMO with 50000$ budget, all you have done was a spine and wing bones added to them, reminds me of:

Next up on list is the Face-parasite.. seriously? an oversized flatted out barely alive centipede on your face? what kind of sane person would like that?! You target at auditory with severe illnesses and this your strategy, while I dont deny that it will attract some customers, may have violent backlash to community as a whole in the future.

Finally, we came to the "Blood Worm" as you call it, apparently looks like some tapeworm has ran away from its host, because he couldnt bear the host spending $ on bullshit like this.
Last edited by Ward on Jul 9, 2015, 10:11:02 AM
Sick
So...how about the patch notes,i mean the over 10000 words one,Chris?
"
SaunaChum wrote:
Where's the Necrotic set? :O

Indeed , best looking for me personally , although the Demonic one looks really brutal , i also like The Raven Wings , HYPUUU o/
"
EdmundDantes wrote:
So...how about the patch notes,i mean the over 10000 words one,Chris?

Around 20 hours until they're ready. 12500 words so far!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info