[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hi,

I some some doubts, maybe some expert in this build can help me. I am in warbands league. I like to know which will be a good DPS for totems, actually I have 8196 with golem and with the next setup and other people are talking over 40000K. How they get it?

Spoiler

The second cuestion is about the damage taken of projectile attacks, for me is a pain in the ass. How you dealt with it?

Thanks a lot bros
IGN Now with MssDeath
on non crit buid can be usful this helmet i think

I have circa 40k dps per totem with 4 charges up, and over 60k per totem in a party. This is with a 5L infernal mantle. I also run dual curses (not included in the dps obviously).

Spoiler

This is with a crit spec and lots of cast speed (over 12 casts per second on totems).

P.

PS I'm selling the 5L mantle on Warbands...
Last edited by mrpetrov on Aug 9, 2015, 5:05:54 PM
Can you give your skill tree?
I have question for all. I have 2 sockets left and need to choose from 3 GEMS. Can you advice with one?
Added chaos damage, fire penetration, Faster Projectiles. In case I'm using Infernal Mantle..
Best master for this build? Katarina?
"
akiris wrote:
I have question for all. I have 2 sockets left and need to choose from 3 GEMS. Can you advice with one?
Added chaos damage, fire penetration, Faster Projectiles. In case I'm using Infernal Mantle..

Projectiles and Fire Pen
"
Sattarqt wrote:
Best master for this build? Katarina?

Catarina, Elreon if you want multi mod, Tora has a few nice Belt mods, and of course Vorici if you want sockets and some take Haku for Armor mods as well
Hi,

I've started a witch with this build, I'm now 69. I have 3.6K HP and 6700 dps (in town).

I have a lot of old items, but I don't seem to be able to loot a lot with this char. I'm not even resistance capped (missing a lot of cold) and I'm stuck with some items because of the very small amount of dexterity that I have :( Since it is only my second character ever, I don't have a lot of currency.

My DPS is probably OK altough not great, but my survivability is not really good :(

Do you have some advice on what I should change in priority ?

My Gear

Thanks
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Last edited by wichtounet on Aug 10, 2015, 2:06:45 PM
"
wichtounet wrote:
Hi,

I've started a witch with this build, I'm now 69. I have 3.6K HP and 6700 dps (in town).

I have a lot of old items, but I don't seem to be able to loot a lot with this char. I'm not even resistance capped (missing a lot of cold) and I'm stuck with some items because of the very small amount of dexterity that I have :( Since it is only my second character ever, I don't have a lot of currency.

My DPS is probably OK altough not great, but my survivability is not really good :(

Do you have some advice on what I should change in priority ?

My Gear

Thanks

Get rid of Tabula. I know, you heard it before, it's hard, 6 links are nice. But even self found, this build does quite good with 4 links.

Tabula is better suited for ppl who can make up for the missing stats with other items. You can't ... yet. That's probably why you're in trouble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info