[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hey Lifting I have a quick question I just got a
I was curious if you'd recommend running this? I believe I lose about 180 dps on the totem but culling strike effect is pretty nice.
"
crestidgecko wrote:
@lifting Just out of curiosity, why lightning warp over flame dash ?

Have you tried flame dash? its crap.
"
Wayn091 wrote:
"
seinakooder wrote:
So for tooltip deeps, is it per one projectile or per totem? Or how do you even properly calculate the dps for this build?

It is Damage Per Second, exactly that.

This cannot be true. My Flame Totem Tooltip shows 5K DPS but the output is nearly my friends 17k (per) Shockwavetotem. I assume it's 5K per Projectile per Totem. That would be around 30k DPS and seems more realistic?
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Last edited by Tizid on Jul 16, 2015, 6:27:49 AM
"
Ggiant85 wrote:
"
crestidgecko wrote:
@lifting Just out of curiosity, why lightning warp over flame dash ?

Have you tried flame dash? its crap.

Why? We dont do any dmg, and it has faster animation (even without support spells).
Lightning Warp can skip over ledges, which feels nice in some maps.
Wasn't a fan of Flame Dash when I tried it, felt super slow and clunky, but I didn't try it leveled up and with support gems.
"
Balbafu wrote:
Lightning Warp can skip over ledges, which feels nice in some maps.
Wasn't a fan of Flame Dash when I tried it, felt super slow and clunky, but I didn't try it leveled up and with support gems.

Flame dash can also skip over ledges, I haven't tried it with any supports, but as I read the skill gem the drawback of using it is that you can't spam it. It has a 3 use 3 second timer, where lightning warp you can spam.
Any idea would

be good to use?

Does the fire totems bolts do x3 the dmg is listed in the Damage numbers?

sheet dmg goes about 600 damage lower when switching to the jewel.
How is this build working against Atziri?
nvm it does
IGN- HeartUnderBladeShinobu

My shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000958
Standard Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/499992
Last edited by bidoof01 on Jul 16, 2015, 11:29:58 AM
"
Moksu wrote:
Any idea would

be good to use?

Does the fire totems bolts do x3 the dmg is listed in the Damage numbers?

sheet dmg goes about 600 damage lower when switching to the jewel.

No, because the projectiles do not shotgun anymore. Only 1 projectile hits the enemy at a time.
So, this jewel would be damage reduce.

"
Tizid wrote:
This cannot be true. My Flame Totem Tooltip shows 5K DPS but the output is nearly my friends 17k (per) Shockwavetotem. I assume it's 5K per Projectile per Totem. That would be around 30k DPS and seems more realistic?

Well, it is true. The projectiles do simply not shotgun and the dps numbers in the tooltip are correct.
You may not have taken your Fire Pen or Curses into Calculation.
Or the armor of the Monster which reduce the phys dmg of the Shockwave Totems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info