(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
leon171717 wrote:
Which way on the tree should I go after I get barbarism? Sorry, I'm kinda a noob and don't know which way is better...

There is a leveling tree section ;) Go for Resolute Technique, then for the Duelist Area.
Hey Lighty, thanks again for the guide. Just beat Atziri for the first time. Deathless too. Your video helped a LOT for explaining the fights. Great build.
I too am enjoying this build.

I was just able to complete 3 upgrades "belt - helm & weapon+" what a difference.

With buffs up I do around 14-15K damage - was @ 102% magic find - dropped to 98% with the upgrades.

Being I started this char in Warbands I decided to not worry about dying, just went for the drops with a bit of magic find, not sure what the % will drop to over the next 15 - 20 levels, but with the drops thus far, it was/is a good decision.

To the OP --> Well done and thank you.

My current equip:

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Aug 10, 2015, 2:20:09 PM
Stuff :

Still need a Vaal Haste, will buy it soon. The Vengeance setup doesn't seems to do much things, so it will probably be removed once I get a Kaoms.

What should be my next upgrade ? Weapon maybe (450pdps + 5L) ?
Hello , is it just me or those duelist build links aren't loading? Marauder builds are loading on browser.
"
RogueMN wrote:
Hello , is it just me or those duelist build links aren't loading? Marauder builds are loading on browser.
If you take the end string you can paste it in https://poebuilder.com/ and it will display properly.
Just killed Atrizi for the first time with this build. Your video really helped out and I dont think I would have been able to do it without. I had zero deaths until I got to the third phase with the queen and made it to the end with two portals left. I ran purity of fire, not sure it was really helpful since the flameblast damage is so much anyway. Really like everyone says if you just work at it slowly and don't rush its not that bad.
Hey, thx for this build :)

Atm i got 7 ex but dunno where to spend them, should i get a new weapon or new ring / gloves? can u help me ? :D

my current gear:
Spoiler

unbuffed i got 19k dps, what would my dps be if i buy a ~530pds weapon?^^ is it worth 10ex?
Hi guy,

I'm running good with your build in my first hardcore run but can you tell my why you don't take blood magic as passive skill? It's bcause the auras?
Hey , did some upgrades and some levels. What do you think should I upgrade now ? Im doing 74 maps now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info