(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
buskvarg wrote:
Hey man!

Is it worth dropping AA for Determination with reduced mana reserved nodes?

The auras will then be Hatred-HoA-Determination instead of Hatred-HoA-AA.

You could also specc into Purity of flesh while getting Sovereignty.

This is for hardcore.

Thanks!

Its effectively 13 passive points to go the purity of flesh double aura cluster route to run determination + hatred + hoa. If you have the armour to make it worthwhile its fine, personally i would just run bloodmagic for hardcore over going the triple aura route. The best option overall is Hoa + hatred + (maybe aa or just have mana for utility skills).
LightyGaming.com
"
xmh911111 wrote:
"
damaxxerous wrote:
"
xmh911111 wrote:
Hi Lighty, I had so much fun with 2H Cyclone, and since I play in warbands, I started with nothing and earned every piece of my gear on this character, and I feel really really accomplished. Thank you for giving me such a great experience!

I have a question:

As my gems started to hit lvl 20, a question has come cross my mind:
What gems for this build are worth doing GCP recipe to get 20% quality?

-I looked at your "current gear" tab(Please update it, I want to admire your gears :) ), and noticed you have 20% added fire, is it worth it to make added fire 20%? since it will give me 10% increased "FIRE" damage, I don't know how big, in terms of dps, will that give me.

-Also, Since I run herald of ash because I love the over kill effect and more dps, is it also worth it to make herald of ash 20%? it also give me extra fire dmg according to wiki.
I know that hatred is totally not worth it, lessons learned from my standard character..

-If I swap added fire with increased area of effect, what are the pros and cons?

if it will make it easier for you to reply, please point out what gem I don't need to GCP. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

See the above post for him answering my question :).

Did you get your added fire damage to 20 %? how much more or less dmg are you doing?

500-1000 dps all things considered MAYBE; its for those min maxxing but overall there are much better gems to dump your gcp's into.
LightyGaming.com
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
Hi, I'm thinking about making a cycloner soon, but I have a question : what about axe vs sword vs mace ? What are de pro/cons of each ? Thanks

Weapon range ( what aoe is partially scalled off of )
Axe: 7
Staff: 6
Sword: 6
Mace:

Axes have onslaught on the tree and kaoms primacy and atziri disfavour later on. Swords have the best bases due to attack speed scaling ( if you can afford gg mirror gear ) or doomsower which is nice. Maces have more aoe on tree ( along with 6% on the new maraketh weapon coronal mace implicit ).

if this is your first cyclone go axe, get a kaoms primacy for a few chaos, 4l it and enjoy the #Spin2Win
LightyGaming.com
"
Pattty wrote:
Should i use this Chest?

I would change the sockets and links of course

Its fine for starting off for cyclone, I wouldn't try and 6 socket it and 5-6l it. Belly of the beast, lightning coil or kaoms heart is preferable.
LightyGaming.com
"
mipmiplol wrote:
Hey Lighty, loving the guide/build. Been running it in warbands with some success, but I'm not really sure what to improve on next (besides the obvious 6 link and a better weapon). Sitting at 4.8k hp and 19k dps (with just auras).
Gear
Spoiler

flasks
Spoiler

Passives
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDc0OPBEaE0wUIBRxF-EYkRo4HM4hVSb4JyAnLytQLPswdzkOOlI8BUCgRrdHfkh4TjJQR1dUWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnaFho8nIPcql07XZ_dqx673t0e4x82X7gggeExITZhO-FUoZgh2qJ2IoiirOQVZBsk6iXeZ5Xn9-iAKknqZSsqq2NrlCvbK-nvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsGjxPbFU8auz37Tb9eW2WHZfNrB3DLcPeJh5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_2SPcy-Ov8S_5U?accountName=mipmiplol&characterName=mipmip

Well first off 20 quality your atziri promise you bum :p
You've entered the point where you should start sinking currency into a few things, upgraded rares ( jewels aswell ) or atziri disfavor, kaoms heart ect. Pick a big ticket item, save up for it and move onto the next one. Weapon & body are weighted the highest so I would choose between one of those.
LightyGaming.com
"
SataJet wrote:
Broken Hardcore tree link?

Fixed
LightyGaming.com
"
Hey guys Im looking for some insight on my character. I have around 20 ish ex saved up and was looking to purchase an atziri's disfavour. Now I got to thinking with that axe I want to switch up my talent tree a bit and was looking into the bloodmagic nodes to get rid of the bloodmagic gem and replace it with something better.

Spoiler
Gear

The plan is to replace the bloodmagic gem with the bloodmagic nodes put in faster attacks and replace my rings + helmet for more hp. Now im aware id lose a bit of dps from losing auras but I have much better axe gems then mace gems
So I would overall gain more dps + have a much higher health pool. This is my tweak on lightlys build that got me this far in the first place that I was thinking about switching to
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEABS0FPAd1CZYJuwthDF8OPBEaE0wTyRQgFE0UcRfhGJEaOBynIVUm-CcgJy8s-zB3OQ46UjwtQKBGt0d-SHhJ1U4yUEdTpVdUWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnaGVo8nKpc2t07XZ_dqx673t0e4x82X7gggeDX4TEhNmE74VShmCHaonYiiKKs5BVkGyTqJd5nleiAKknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLyfvTa-p8CmwaPE9sVTxq7PftNv2WHZfNrB3DLcPeJh5FHqGOsJ7w7vTvAf82_z3fcy-Ov8S_5r37_bT-DDJbxoWNeWcg-Ub2ZUBLP2SD38WGPG2IzP
Im curious to see you guys insight on my idea thanks for the help everybody.

Edit Thanks for the build lightly <3

If hardcore is your goal i would definitely grab all the endurance charges as its very easy to keep 7 up and its almost needed later on for mapping, also the .8% life regen node in marauder starting area is value. Bloodmagic node is fine if you want to extra life and ease of casting utility skills without requiring extra links.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
Hi, I'm thinking about making a cycloner soon, but I have a question : what about axe vs sword vs mace ? What are de pro/cons of each ? Thanks

Weapon range ( what aoe is partially scalled off of )
Axe: 7
Staff: 6
Sword: 6
Mace:

Axes have onslaught on the tree and kaoms primacy and atziri disfavour later on. Swords have the best bases due to attack speed scaling ( if you can afford gg mirror gear ) or doomsower which is nice. Maces have more aoe on tree ( along with 6% on the new maraketh weapon coronal mace implicit ).

if this is your first cyclone go axe, get a kaoms primacy for a few chaos, 4l it and enjoy the #Spin2Win

Thanks, well I got a Kaoms Primacy on a unique box, so I'll go for Axe (and Atziri Disfavour, even if I will never got one, really tells me "Play Axe, one day maybe you will use me" )

Another question, about Hematophagy (which maybe was already answered, but didn't see it) : is it enough to not use LGoH ? In another way, does LGoH is enough without Hematophagy ?
Thanks for the guide but Duelist Axe tree seems broken. Keep up the good work!
Which way on the tree should I go after I get barbarism? Sorry, I'm kinda a noob and don't know which way is better...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info