(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
shadypoe wrote:
Hi, I just decided to do this build, bought some items and doing pretty nice dmg but im at 3k hp. Can you look over my items and tell me what should I uprade first and what is best to pick, thanks !

Jewelry and gloves are crap. Boots are okay. Get 20% quality flasks also ( very good and should be done before mapping ). I would hold off on getting Kaom's heart since you have a 6l decent astral.
LightyGaming.com
"

Loving the build so far, would like some advice on what to upgrade next?!

The coral ring, body and onyx amulet is pretty trash. Try and 6l your weapon, its good enough ( stop at 5l if you get it ). Best thing to get is Kaom's Heart as far as expensive shit goes.
LightyGaming.com
"
Elaquardia wrote:
Lighty I really like your Build I am a new player and your build has a lot of variations The reason why I am writing a post is I am asking permission to use your guide Some people are particular. I think it is nooby friendly and fits my play style I do not mean to advertise just want to use your Passive trees. I have played normal many time I have died more than I can count using both fingers and my toes. So with your knowledge of the game and detailed thread I am sure to survive. Thank You and I highly recommend your thread.

LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:

Partially due to your lack or level and gear, mostly due to you forgoing most/all of the damage nodes and focusing on life and survivability. Your essentially speced for hardcore which is fine but that's the cause of your subpar dps.

OK, thanks. I'll look into it. When I have free time from work.
"
Lighty wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
What are your thoughts on this?

Its pretty okay but this build doesn't really take full advantage of it. Because were bloodmagic and melee how often were at full life is hard to determine. The weapon range is awesome for increasing our AOE ( clear speed ) but overall a rare amulet with flat physical and wed will outperform it.

Yeah it seems to have it's benefits the movement speed is okay aswell when running from pack to pack. I went through my stash to find another amulet i wanted life leech all res and Hp only had this
It didn't have HP on it i yolo exalted it on there some lucky shit. Does cast speed work with cyclone?
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
What are your thoughts on this?

Its pretty okay but this build doesn't really take full advantage of it. Because were bloodmagic and melee how often were at full life is hard to determine. The weapon range is awesome for increasing our AOE ( clear speed ) but overall a rare amulet with flat physical and wed will outperform it.

Yeah it seems to have it's benefits the movement speed is okay aswell when running from pack to pack. I went through my stash to find another amulet i wanted life leech all res and Hp only had this
It didn't have HP on it i yolo exalted it on there some lucky shit. Does cast speed work with cyclone?

Nice amulet overall, Cast speed isn't desired by any means but it effects enduring cry and immortal call mainly.
LightyGaming.com
"
"
shadypoe wrote:
Hi, I just decided to do this build, bought some items and doing pretty nice dmg but im at 3k hp. Can you look over my items and tell me what should I uprade first and what is best to pick, thanks !

Jewelry and gloves are crap. Boots are okay. Get 20% quality flasks also ( very good and should be done before mapping ). I would hold off on getting Kaom's heart since you have a 6l decent astral.

Thank you for the answer? What about gems , what should I link on gloves? kinda confused. ty ! for doing 71-75 maps atm.
"
shadypoe wrote:
"
"
shadypoe wrote:

Thank you for the answer? What about gems , what should I link on gloves? kinda confused. ty ! for doing 71-75 maps atm.

Vaal cyclone setup, secondary cwdt setup or self cast enduring cry + immortal call setup; its up to your really, all comes down to your preferred play-style. Also at your level you should save your 74-75 maps until you require them, they wont come so easy later on when you get 1-2% per 73 map.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 6, 2015, 7:14:59 AM
Hi Lighty, I love this build so far, for me it's the first time with cyclone.
I've started this build yesterday and now i'm level 60 and basically need to choose between axes or maces(i think i'll avoid swords). I've read lamost all the comments and at the end i think they are both available and good option.
At the moment I'm playing with this mace:

I also have a Kaom's Primacy in my inventory. What do you think it's better in this situation? I can even mastercraft attack speed on this mace and try to 5l it or go for the Kaom's Primacy.

Thanks a lot for the build, I'm enjoying it really much and sorry for my bad english
I've read that Kaom's Primacy is recommended but I'm a little confused.

I have tried both the following weapons:

I understand the rare 2H axe is crap, but my survivability with that axe is much higher than with Kaom's because of the APS of the rare axe. I am using a life gain on hit gem. Should I be using a life leech gem? I'm currently level 80.

Also, I need to get rid of the endurance charge of melee stun gem...I never get a stun with my axe..

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info