(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
DarthCidious wrote:
So considering Ubers i adjusted my build to this:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABS0FPAd1CZYLYQxfDc0OPBEaE0wTyRQgFHEX4RiRGjgcpxzOIVUm-CcLK1AwdzkOOlI8LUCgRrdHfkh4TjJQR1OlV1RZ81n-XhNfP2EhYVJkUmVNZadoZWjycql07Xaseu97dHzZggeDX4O2hNmE74VShmCG0YdqirOQVZBsk6iXeaIAqSeplKyqrY2uUK9sr6e8n702vqfApsGjxPbFU8auz37Tb9lh2Xzawdwy3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O707wH_Pd9zL46_5U_mufPi3Su-2RzoPMtz7-Cti9xthYYz38xFj2SHNrktAS4Q==?accountName=DarthCidious&characterName=Sebosstimus

now i need to remove 2 more nodes which id like to remove from leech or phys dps personally, any suggestion to which one i should remove?
In addition, could any1 who has done them before release a short video or link me a video to an explanation of each of the vaals abilities since i only found complete runs with either no or little explanation

In addition Id change immortal call and enduring cry to self cast for the trio, id probably run herald of ash + hatred + purity of fire for atziri and i thought about gettin a blue socket for purity of lighting for the vaals any other suggestions? I currently can barely afford 1 set and i need to get at least the vaals down and 2 trash zones cleared to recover my money via maps :p

Gear:
Spoiler

should i get some more resist on neck or other stuff and run kaoms, is the hp worth it for ubers?

Tried 4 uber attempts so far, going to keep trying until i get it. I get to Atziri deathless but its very difficult to get her down due to no phase acro and block and reliable movement skill. I will be posting a video explaining how I did every phase up until her soon.
LightyGaming.com
"
victorlee wrote:
Hi guys, I'm currently running with Wings of Entropy and seem to be clearing 75 maps pretty damn fast. I'm wondering how much DPS I might be missing out on by not using some of the other 2handers like Kaom's Primacy? I feel like the block on WoE helps make me a bit tankier, and since I run with Daresso's helps avoid some hits that would dispel all my endurance charges.

Gear:
Spoiler

Build:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBBLMFLQU8B3UJWAmWC2ENzQ48E0wUIBRxFewX4RiRGjgcziFVIWAm-CcvK1At0jkOOlI8BUCgRrdHfkh4TjJQR1dUWfNeE18_YEFhUmNwZFJlTWjycql07XaseHp673zZggeE2YTvhVKGYIdqirOQVZHOk6iXeZkrnz6iAKknqZSsqq2Nr2yvp7kdu-28n702vYG-p8BmwKbBi8QVxPbFU8auypDPftNv0_zZYdl82sHbp9wy3D3kUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_cy-Ov-VA==

Any advice on where to really go from here in terms of gear and passive tree?

I am guessing for passive tree I just fill out points in whatever order I feel necessary. I'm currently thinking of picking up all the other life nodes within reach and getting the last couple enduring charges. I seem to be doing enough damage but I think maxing out my defenses from tree might be good as I go on to 76+ maps?

I am working on trying to get a 5L Daresso's at the moment, and will probably just roll over my gems once they hit lvl 20. I can probably look to get some minor upgrades on jewelry.

WoE is strictly worse than Kaoms primacy due to its higher pdps and our high physical scaling. The block is something but without high block recovery it wont be triggering often enough for it to make a large difference. For the passive tree past the 3 leveling phases you can basically fill out the tree in the order of your personal importance ( more damage nodes if you feel low on dps, same goes for life ). Rolling your 20/0 gems to 1/20 is fine and will save you currency down the road although it can be painful to re-level them.
LightyGaming.com
"
_Yreth_ wrote:
Hi Lighty!

First and foremost thank you for this awesome guide, upon which i based my first PoE char.
As i've been progressing gear-wise in the last couple of weeks, i've come to a point where i don't know which gear slots should be upgraded next. Since i don't have tons of currencies it would be a waste if i upgrade the wrong slots.

My gear:
Spoiler

Nevermind the Ice Crash gem setup, that was only for testing and i forgot to switch it back last night.
I'm quite short on life, at least it feels like low (around 3.2k).
Would love to get some feedback :-) Thanks!

Edit: Passive Tree (I think the gem nodes are a bit of a waste thus far since i don't have good ones)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgm7C2EMXw48ERoUIBRxGJEcpyE0IVUnICz7OQ46Ujs7PAU8LUCgQT9Gt0d-SHhJ1VBHUeZTpVdUXhNfP2FSZU1oWGhlaPJyqXNrdO12f3asd1N673uMfNl-4IIHg1-ExITZhO-FUoZgh2qJ2IoikGyTqJd5nleexaIAqSeplKyqrY2vbLQvvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsRYxPbFU8auz37Tb9eW2WHZfNrB3DLcPeRR5K3qGOsJ7w7vTu988B_zb_Pd9kj3Mvjr?accountName=_Yreth_&characterName=Ravos

First off thanks buddy. Your jewelry is trash and your glove should be burned in a dumpster. Use Haku to master craft life on your boots dear god. Kongors is fine and the 5l daressos can carry you into the high 80's. In order or replacement [ gloves > ring 1 > ring 2 > amulet > life on boots ].
LightyGaming.com
"
Bisrob wrote:
Today I had the chance to find a 4linked weapon, so I was able to run Blood Rage + Phase Run + Blood Magic + Increased Duration, but it was a bit difficult to handle.

How do you cast the 2 spells? Before combat Blood Rage and than Phase Run I guess, but also during a fight?

And wouldn't it be "better" to use Cast when Damage taken instead of Blood Magic? In that case you have the Phase Run buff again and again during a fight, not considering to stop Cyclone and cast Phase Run manually.

But that are just my noobie ideas ^^ Looking forward to your thoughts!

Bloodrage you should only have to cast once in a map since it refreshes when you kill anything. Phase run you use between mob packs to engage since it makes you stealth the pack retains its formation and allows you to sneak up on it. The damage bonus from phase run is only from one hit and is often triggered from vengeance shortly after you cast it so its basically useless.
LightyGaming.com
"
landrew831 wrote:
Do you feel squishy at all in higher level maps? I made a 2H RT Cyclone but switched to Ice Crash so I could take advantage of AA (but I also have 7 End. Charges and 6.3k life).
Thanks!

I feel pretty safe in 80+ maps ( map mods depending ). Having 7 endurance charges up at all times helps alot and fortify is amazing. Using enfeeble on lv1 cwdt can make a large difference later on compared to running warlords mark in lesser maps.
LightyGaming.com
"
velislav87 wrote:
is it worth to swap passive points from axe (kaom prim) because i found marohi ?

If you have axe specific points allocated and you recently have a better weapon in a different weapon type its 100% worth it to change to the new weapon type specific nodes, at most its 5-10 regrets and will make a noticeable difference.
LightyGaming.com
"
hitreza wrote:
GZ Lighty on Community Build Guides!

I hope we see Uber Kill with your build soon.
And please keep up the great videos, you comment everything and that is very helpful!

Keep up the great work! ;)

Thanks a bunch and i will kill uber, its just more difficult than before due to the immortal call and enduring cry nerf. I can get to uber atziri deathless ( takes 20 min sometimes ) but she herself is the issue for me. The spears hurt so so much; ill be posting a video of me explaining how i go about the trash, double vaal and the trio which i have down pretty well.
LightyGaming.com
"
mateianita wrote:
Hi!What are the requirements(hp/cycl dps) and eventually deffensive gem links for running poorjoy's asylum?

Also, same question for atziri.

15-20k dps and 5-6k life for both probably, it all depends on how you play ultimately. No special gems and links required.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 6, 2015, 1:14:09 AM
"
Goldie911 wrote:
Where do i find enfeeble im so lost i tried to find the gem everywhere

If your not one of the classes that can get it from the gem vendor try

Poe.trade
http://poe.trade/

Enfeeble Wiki
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Enfeeble
LightyGaming.com
"
Robbe1924 wrote:
I decided to play this build with two One handed weapons and already changed my passive skill tree. Does anyone has an idea which unique One handed weapons are useful to raise the dps?

Its a completely different build BUT!; Soultaker offhand and a high pdps rare mainhand is the best in any non-crit situation.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info