(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Congratz Lighty for the Community Build Guides! Well earned! :D
Just wanted to say the same....cgz! and keep up the good work with helping out all your fellow cycloners ;)
Reach out and touch hate.
So considering Ubers i adjusted my build to this:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABS0FPAd1CZYLYQxfDc0OPBEaE0wTyRQgFHEX4RiRGjgcpxzOIVUm-CcLK1AwdzkOOlI8LUCgRrdHfkh4TjJQR1OlV1RZ81n-XhNfP2EhYVJkUmVNZadoZWjycql07Xaseu97dHzZggeDX4O2hNmE74VShmCG0YdqirOQVZBsk6iXeaIAqSeplKyqrY2uUK9sr6e8n702vqfApsGjxPbFU8auz37Tb9lh2Xzawdwy3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O707wH_Pd9zL46_5U_mufPi3Su-2RzoPMtz7-Cti9xthYYz38xFj2SHNrktAS4Q==?accountName=DarthCidious&characterName=Sebosstimus

now i need to remove 2 more nodes which id like to remove from leech or phys dps personally, any suggestion to which one i should remove?
In addition, could any1 who has done them before release a short video or link me a video to an explanation of each of the vaals abilities since i only found complete runs with either no or little explanation

In addition Id change immortal call and enduring cry to self cast for the trio, id probably run herald of ash + hatred + purity of fire for atziri and i thought about gettin a blue socket for purity of lighting for the vaals any other suggestions? I currently can barely afford 1 set and i need to get at least the vaals down and 2 trash zones cleared to recover my money via maps :p

Gear:
Spoiler

should i get some more resist on neck or other stuff and run kaoms, is the hp worth it for ubers?
Last edited by DarthCidious on Aug 3, 2015, 5:08:48 AM
Hi guys, I'm currently running with Wings of Entropy and seem to be clearing 75 maps pretty damn fast. I'm wondering how much DPS I might be missing out on by not using some of the other 2handers like Kaom's Primacy? I feel like the block on WoE helps make me a bit tankier, and since I run with Daresso's helps avoid some hits that would dispel all my endurance charges.

Gear:
Spoiler

Build:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBBLMFLQU8B3UJWAmWC2ENzQ48E0wUIBRxFewX4RiRGjgcziFVIWAm-CcvK1At0jkOOlI8BUCgRrdHfkh4TjJQR1dUWfNeE18_YEFhUmNwZFJlTWjycql07XaseHp673zZggeE2YTvhVKGYIdqirOQVZHOk6iXeZkrnz6iAKknqZSsqq2Nr2yvp7kdu-28n702vYG-p8BmwKbBi8QVxPbFU8auypDPftNv0_zZYdl82sHbp9wy3D3kUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_cy-Ov-VA==

Any advice on where to really go from here in terms of gear and passive tree?

I am guessing for passive tree I just fill out points in whatever order I feel necessary. I'm currently thinking of picking up all the other life nodes within reach and getting the last couple enduring charges. I seem to be doing enough damage but I think maxing out my defenses from tree might be good as I go on to 76+ maps?

I am working on trying to get a 5L Daresso's at the moment, and will probably just roll over my gems once they hit lvl 20. I can probably look to get some minor upgrades on jewelry.

Attempted Uber Atziri once and got her to feeding phase number 2 and ripped, wasn't as bad as I expected but with only a 7 second immortal call trio is harder than atziri based on my first try, will run 4 more times on stream tomorrow and hopefully down the bitch!

Thank you all for helping to improve and further the 2H RT Cyclone guide to its most fun and efficient form.

Community Build Guide Feature

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1373829

P.S going to answer the past day of questions (page83+) later tonight
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 3, 2015, 6:57:08 AM
Hi Lighty!

First and foremost thank you for this awesome guide, upon which i based my first PoE char.
As i've been progressing gear-wise in the last couple of weeks, i've come to a point where i don't know which gear slots should be upgraded next. Since i don't have tons of currencies it would be a waste if i upgrade the wrong slots.

My gear:
Spoiler

Nevermind the Ice Crash gem setup, that was only for testing and i forgot to switch it back last night.
I'm quite short on life, at least it feels like low (around 3.2k).
Would love to get some feedback :-) Thanks!

Edit: Passive Tree (I think the gem nodes are a bit of a waste thus far since i don't have good ones)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgm7C2EMXw48ERoUIBRxGJEcpyE0IVUnICz7OQ46Ujs7PAU8LUCgQT9Gt0d-SHhJ1VBHUeZTpVdUXhNfP2FSZU1oWGhlaPJyqXNrdO12f3asd1N673uMfNl-4IIHg1-ExITZhO-FUoZgh2qJ2IoikGyTqJd5nleexaIAqSeplKyqrY2vbLQvvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsRYxPbFU8auz37Tb9eW2WHZfNrB3DLcPeRR5K3qGOsJ7w7vTu988B_zb_Pd9kj3Mvjr?accountName=_Yreth_&characterName=Ravos
Last edited by _Yreth_ on Aug 5, 2015, 9:05:07 AM
Today I had the chance to find a 4linked weapon, so I was able to run Blood Rage + Phase Run + Blood Magic + Increased Duration, but it was a bit difficult to handle.

How do you cast the 2 spells? Before combat Blood Rage and than Phase Run I guess, but also during a fight?

And wouldn't it be "better" to use Cast when Damage taken instead of Blood Magic? In that case you have the Phase Run buff again and again during a fight, not considering to stop Cyclone and cast Phase Run manually.

But that are just my noobie ideas ^^ Looking forward to your thoughts!
Do you feel squishy at all in higher level maps? I made a 2H RT Cyclone but switched to Ice Crash so I could take advantage of AA (but I also have 7 End. Charges and 6.3k life).
Thanks!
is it worth to swap passive points from axe (kaom prim) because i found marohi ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info