(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
can this build do no life/mana regen maps?

I already tried half regen which is no prob

Yes it can.Just replace weapon elemental damage gem with life gain on hit. And don't use bloodrage if you don't feel comfortable in no regen maps.

By the way, i see you guys have spent 5 points to get Unrelenting. With the same 5 points you can grab constitution and get more hp instead,unless you value the reduce mana cost from Unrelenting.
Last edited by skoupidi on Aug 2, 2015, 12:13:43 AM
What are your thoughts on this?
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
/
Last edited by nbROCK on Aug 3, 2015, 5:17:06 PM
Do you think this jewel would be worth exalting?

Is it possible to run

Phase run with CWDT,
otherwise i cant find a use for phase run.

Resistances are all over cap except Chaos
Fire is 127
Cold is 148
Lightning is 97

DPS without Frenzy charges from Blood Rage is 3522 (with Hatred and Haste)

Thinking about adding Molten Shell and Increased Duration to my CWDT set-up and just maxing them all out. What do you guys think?

Your dps seems to be very low.
I got ~ 8,5k dps on lvl 65+ (without frenzy charges, with Hatred and herald of ashe)
(only 4L)

I used

No Life Gain on hit (never needed it) i just got some life gain on hit at one ring.

Edit: Just checked your jewels, some are really strange and i would suggest to change them, check
Lighty's Jewels section
Last edited by Pattty on Aug 2, 2015, 7:21:54 PM
"
Pattty wrote:

Your dps seems to be very low.
I got ~ 8,5k dps on lvl 65+ (without frenzy charges, with Hatred and herald of ashe)
(only 4L)

I used

No Life Gain on hit (never needed it) i just got some life gain on hit at one ring.

You may have taken more damage nodes for your axe, I am just now getting into the specialized damage nodes for my mace.

The physical DPS of my Karui Maul is 405 and if I did the math right your Kaom's is 405 as well.

For jewels I use Brute Force and Fluid Motion in order to get my Int and Dex high enough to level gems. Warlord's Reach gives me 8% damage boost and +1 to weapon range (Lighty was able to craft +2 on his Mace) and I use Malicious Intent for the chance of getting the Unholy Might buff, which is an insanely strong buff when I get it. Not really sure what's weird about any of those.
Last edited by Radagastt on Aug 2, 2015, 7:29:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info