(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Wanted to get a little input for improvement. Right now life is at 3700 which I think could be improved on. I'm using daresso's defiance for the endurance charges and onslaught and it seems to work really well so far. I kept the blue socket on there to rotate out concentrated effect, area of effect and item rarity but may change that. Right now with hatred and HOA I'm doing around 38k before buffs kick in which is plenty. I tend to stick with area of affect which does a lot less damage but clears faster.

Passive tree is modified a little from the original, so I'd lke so feedback on that and really how much life I should be aiming for here.

Gear
Spoiler

Skill Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlg48E0wTyRQgFHEX4Ro4Gj4hVSb4JyAnLyz7MHc5DjpSOtg8BUCgR35IeE4yUEdXVFnzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2ZUaPJqHmo7cg9yqXTtdn92rHh6eu97dHuMfNl-4IKbhMSE2YTvhVKGYIdqiiKKs5BVkGyTqJRvl3maO55Xn9-iAKknqZSsqq2NrlC9Nr6nwGbApsGjxVPPftlh2sHcMtw94mHkUeoY6wnsOO8O707vfPAf8i_3Mvjr_ms=
"
Lighty wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
I have just opted out of soverignty and the chaos life nodes.

my stats before i did it.
Armour-4.9k
Life regen-544 a second
HP - 8024

My stats after i respecd the points else where
Armour-6.1k
Life regen-710 a second
HP-8250--------------------------------- I lost 500dps

I'm still deciding if i wan't to run Hatred and Haste or Hatred and Herald of ash.
At the moment i'm running Hatred and Haste i like the move speed but ash gives more dps.
but i need to use this with Hatred and Haste

so i have enough mana left to run this gem combo

And so i have the mana to use Leap slam in this gem combo

Leap slamming into packs and getting full endurance charges is the goods Vengance keeps them up.
But if i ditch Haste and use Herald i can probably opt out of Champion of the cause and the other 2 nodes and respec them else where dunno yet i will have a tinker around with it some more.

Fuck herald of ash, fuck aura nodes, check my recent passive tree updates, basically everything you just said is right. Leap slam + endurance charge on melee stun + vengeance + faster attacks in a 4l works just fine aswell. Also jewels Op.

regarding this post, running haste and hatred reserved all my mana, should I just use blood magic with all the skills?
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
Hey Lighty and all,

Do you recommend this helm?

I think its making me get hit hard and lose a lot of life. I am lvl 69 and the big skeletons in the Catacombs hit for a lot of my health.

The above helm was only 1exalt, has a lot of life and big armor number. Use that instead?
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
"
xmh911111 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
xmh911111 wrote:
Followed your build, had so much fun! I have a few questions,
1. I'm using 5L cyclone + blood magic+ physical dmg
+ fortify + added fire, I'm not using LOH because my base leech 1.35 and plus blood rage seems to be enough, do you think I should use faster attack instead of added fire as my 5th? I tried but faster attack gives me a little less damage than added fire.
2. Also, I only run 2 auras, hatred is must, but which should be my second? Ash or Haste? I've been using Ash, because it gives me more dmg( toolkit). Suggestions please:) thank you!

1) Faster Attacks is a lil better than Added Fire damage later on, its about the same most the time, run added fire because you'd be attacking less = less life spent to attack

2) Run hatred + haste on, made this a thing in my recent updated, drop out of all aura nodes saving you around 14 points overall and put them in whatever else you want, life/regen/damage/jewels.

check the newly updated passive trees for reference

Will run haste from now on, thanks for suggestion!!

Edit:
Wow, The Marauder Axe build changed a quite bit!! Glad that most of them is same as my build!

yep Haste + Hatred, changes are for the better, safer overall!
LightyGaming.com
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
Just refunded some of my points to the new updated Axe tree, I need some good Jewels :(

PS - Your gif's crack me up :P

jewels can be a bitch to craft, only 3 ways to get rare jewels, Chaos spam them until there good, buy them, Alteration + augment + regal + exalt them to perfection.

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 21, 2015, 11:05:26 PM
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:

Armour-4.9k
Life regen-544 a second
HP - 8024

Armour-6.1k
Life regen-710 a second

I'm still deciding if i wan't to run Hatred and Haste or Hatred and Herald of ash.
At the moment i'm running Hatred and Haste i like the move speed but ash gives more dps.

Leap slamming into packs and getting full endurance charges is the goods Vengance keeps them up.
But if i ditch Haste and use Herald i can probably opt out of Champion of the cause and the other 2 nodes and respec them else where dunno yet i will have a tinker around with it some more.

Fuck herald of ash, fuck aura nodes, check my recent passive tree updates, basically everything you just said is right. Leap slam + endurance charge on melee stun + vengeance + faster attacks in a 4l works just fine aswell. Also jewels Op.

What jewels are you running and are you running any auras at all?.

Hatred + Haste

Rare jewels i crafted, some examples listed in the "jewel" section. Only uniques i would use are Fluid motion & Brute force for dex/int if your lacking in either.
LightyGaming.com
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Wanted to get a little input for improvement. Right now life is at 3700 which I think could be improved on. I'm using daresso's defiance for the endurance charges and onslaught and it seems to work really well so far. I kept the blue socket on there to rotate out concentrated effect, area of effect and item rarity but may change that. Right now with hatred and HOA I'm doing around 38k before buffs kick in which is plenty. I tend to stick with area of affect which does a lot less damage but clears faster.

Passive tree is modified a little from the original, so I'd lke so feedback on that and really how much life I should be aiming for here.

Gear
Spoiler

Skill Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlg48E0wTyRQgFHEX4Ro4Gj4hVSb4JyAnLyz7MHc5DjpSOtg8BUCgR35IeE4yUEdXVFnzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2ZUaPJqHmo7cg9yqXTtdn92rHh6eu97dHuMfNl-4IKbhMSE2YTvhVKGYIdqiiKKs5BVkGyTqJRvl3maO55Xn9-iAKknqZSsqq2NrlC9Nr6nwGbApsGjxVPPftlh2sHcMtw94mHkUeoY6wnsOO8O707vfPAf8i_3Mvjr_ms=

at least 6k life by lv90 if that gives you some idea. I 100% wouldn't get diamond skin or any res stuff behind it, if you can afford a 6l daressos you should be able to get res capped on your gear.
LightyGaming.com
"
xmh911111 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:

Armour-4.9k
Life regen-544 a second
HP - 8024

Armour-6.1k
Life regen-710 a second

regarding this post, running haste and hatred reserved all my mana, should I just use blood magic with all the skills?

There arnt many skills you will be using aside from cyclone, all of which will be running in 2 4links so yea bloodmagic is needed and isnt a big deal whatsoever. If youd like you can spec into some reduced mana reservation to not have to run bloodmagic but overall its a waste imo.
LightyGaming.com
"
damaxxerous wrote:
Hey Lighty and all,

I think its making me get hit hard and lose a lot of life. I am lvl 69 and the big skeletons in the Catacombs hit for a lot of my health.

The above helm was only 1exalt, has a lot of life and big armor number. Use that instead?

Only way i would use abyssus is if your going crit in which case its amazing or your using facebreakers because it scales so well of added physical. The rare helmet is perfectly fine and if you want to use a unique helm because your res capped, devoto's devotion is a good one.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
damaxxerous wrote:
Hey Lighty and all,

Only way i would use abyssus is if your going crit in which case its amazing or your using facebreakers because it scales so well of added physical. The rare helmet is perfectly fine and if you want to use a unique helm because your res capped, devoto's devotion is a good one.

You know it all too well!!!! That helm was taken from my FB character. Thanks for the reply! Using the rare in maps now.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info