Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Is it better to take the 8% attack speed or the physical damage in Cruel?
The guide just says take any of them but has nobody done any math regarding which is better?
the 8% attackspeed one cuz i can easily get 16% phys dmg on the tree and 8% nodes are kinda rare
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
blingi wrote:
The guide just says take any of them but has nobody done any math regarding which is better?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302337/page/25#p11001178

So Physical damage is better :)
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
blingi wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302337/page/25#p11001178

So Physical damage is better :)

But doesn't this post say that AS becomes better when you have some gear?
You EXALTED Tyrannical? While I haven't seen merciless or tyrannical in over 1k alts?

Well played sir, well played...
"
Lighty wrote:
Check the updates section, stuff has change, mainly passive trees.

any particular reason for grabbing the Unrelenting cluster assuming you're running blood magic?
for the same cost in points you can get to the big heath cluster and grab 5% 14% 5%

I'm not sure which would net more life... 4% 4% 4% 8% or 5% 14% 5%
Holy sh!

%5 linked and right colors after 4 jewellers and 3 fusings! :D

Also got this chest for only 2 chaos!

Those boots for 5 chaos! (hope it was a good price?)
Last edited by tyvar1 on Jul 22, 2015, 4:34:30 PM
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Can't understand why you've taken life/reduced mana nodes over life and chaos res, the reduced mana nodes do nothing so a total waste imo.

"
Tuna2517 wrote:
any particular reason for grabbing the Unrelenting cluster assuming you're running blood magic?
for the same cost in points you can get to the big heath cluster and grab 5% 14% 5%

Reduced Mana Cost basically turns into reduced Life Cost when you use Blood Magic. So with the 15% reduced "Mana" Cost from the Unrelenting cluster, a Cyclone that costs 100 life per cast will now cost 85 life per cast. By not taking the Scion Life Wheel you're trading 4% Life, 20 Life, and 10 Strength for life regen and leech efficiency which is big part on what brings this build together.

Branching into the Scion Life Wheel to bulk up on Life or up into the Purity of Flesh cluster for extra Intelligence and Chaos Resistance are still strong options, but in my mind those are "additional" options that I'd take with the Unrelenting Cluster.
Last edited by Atsuta on Jul 22, 2015, 1:33:23 PM
Heya, not sure what i should upgrade next.. 19.6k DPS with auras, 4k hp, -19 chaos res.

My eq:

I tweaked ur build abit, going for the scion life wheel instead of devotion/unrelenting clusters, saving a few points i think. Also no jewels yet since i havent found any good :p

My build atm: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8OPBNMFCAUcRfhGJEcpyFVJvgnICz7MHc5DjpSPAU8LUCgR35IeE4yUEdTpVdUWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2jycql07XZ_dqx673t0e4x82X7gggeDzITEhNmE74VShmCHaooiirOQbJOol3meV5_fogCpJ6mUrY2uUK9stz68n702vqfAZsCmwaPEWMT2xVPGrs9-2WHZfNrB3DLcPeJh5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_2SPcy-Ov-Cg==?accountName=Flebbe126&characterName=Generalen
IGN: PeaCocc - Talisman SC League
"
Atsuta wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Can't understand why you've taken life/reduced mana nodes over life and chaos res, the reduced mana nodes do nothing so a total waste imo.

"
Tuna2517 wrote:

Reduced Mana Cost basically turns into reduced Life Cost when you use Blood Magic. So with the 15% reduced "Mana" Cost from the Unrelenting cluster, a Cyclone that costs 100 life per cast will now cost 85 life per cast. By not taking the Scion Life Wheel you're trading 4% Life, 20 Life, and 10 Strength for life regen and leech efficiency which is big part on what brings this build together.

Branching into the Scion Life Wheel to bulk up on Life or up into the Purity of Flesh cluster for extra Intelligence and Chaos Resistance are still strong options, but in my mind those are "additional" options that I'd take with the Unrelenting Cluster.

a good explanation. thanks for the info

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info