(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Guerrilla357 wrote:
How is this build defending against Chaos dmg?

It isn't, you don't really need to; but if you wanted to, running 1-2
later on doesn't only deal with the chaos res problem but adds unreflectable pure chaos dps.
LightyGaming.com
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
Cant believe it. I was saving my currency for a Taste of Hate.. However I got it to drop for me in a 76 map last night, literally still in shock!!

Spoiler

Current gear above. I have 5L Kaoms Primacy, Kaoms heart, and now Taste of Hate. I was thinking of saving for 'Atziri's Disfavour'... Anything else I can buy currently that will highly increase dps?

I am sitting at 21.5k with the 3 auras, around 25k with flask .

Mings heart or gradually replace your rares which can be boring kinda. Overall, save for Disfavor, stockpile fusing & jewelers for the upcoming link spamming. Grats on the taste of hate you lucky bitch!!
LightyGaming.com
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
"
Pattty wrote:
Hey

maybe wrong topic but

i planing to play this marauder build (currently lvl 13 ^^)

I got a question.
I see in the post above me a weapon with some jewelry inside called "blood magic "

Is this new, its possible to get this ability beside the passiv tree ?
So its not skilled but it works with the effect?

Thanks for the answers

MfG Pattty

If you get Blood Magic via the passive tree, it will apply to all your spells, in every gear slot. By getting it through the Blood Magic gem, you only apply it to the supported spells within the gear slot that it has been placed.

LightyGaming.com
"
iUndeadWalker wrote:
Dudes i'm using the Vaal Ground Slam Gem Skill, but now i changed my weapon and cant use it anymore.

Any idea for another High AoE, Vaal skil?

Vaal cyclone is better and you will be beloved in mapping groups.

Vaal cyclone + Vaal cyclone + life gain on hit + fortify

#Spin2Win
LightyGaming.com
"
xmh911111 wrote:
Followed your build, had so much fun! I have a few questions,
1. I'm using 5L cyclone + blood magic+ physical dmg
+ fortify + added fire, I'm not using LOH because my base leech 1.35 and plus blood rage seems to be enough, do you think I should use faster attack instead of added fire as my 5th? I tried but faster attack gives me a little less damage than added fire.
2. Also, I only run 2 auras, hatred is must, but which should be my second? Ash or Haste? I've been using Ash, because it gives me more dmg( toolkit). Suggestions please:) thank you!

1) Faster Attacks is a lil better than Added Fire damage later on, its about the same most the time, run added fire because you'd be attacking less = less life spent to attack

2) Run hatred + haste on, made this a thing in my recent updated, drop out of all aura nodes saving you around 14 points overall and put them in whatever else you want, life/regen/damage/jewels.

check the newly updated passive trees for reference
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 21, 2015, 9:34:08 PM
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
I have just opted out of soverignty and the chaos life nodes.

my stats before i did it.
Armour-4.9k
Life regen-544 a second
HP - 8024

My stats after i respecd the points else where
Armour-6.1k
Life regen-710 a second
HP-8250--------------------------------- I lost 500dps

I'm still deciding if i wan't to run Hatred and Haste or Hatred and Herald of ash.
At the moment i'm running Hatred and Haste i like the move speed but ash gives more dps.
but i need to use this with Hatred and Haste

so i have enough mana left to run this gem combo

And so i have the mana to use Leap slam in this gem combo

Leap slamming into packs and getting full endurance charges is the goods Vengance keeps them up.
But if i ditch Haste and use Herald i can probably opt out of Champion of the cause and the other 2 nodes and respec them else where dunno yet i will have a tinker around with it some more.

Fuck herald of ash, fuck aura nodes, check my recent passive tree updates, basically everything you just said is right. Leap slam + endurance charge on melee stun + vengeance + faster attacks in a 4l works just fine aswell. Also jewels Op.
LightyGaming.com
Check the updates section, stuff has change, mainly passive trees.

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 21, 2015, 9:37:24 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
xmh911111 wrote:
Followed your build, had so much fun! I have a few questions,
1. I'm using 5L cyclone + blood magic+ physical dmg
+ fortify + added fire, I'm not using LOH because my base leech 1.35 and plus blood rage seems to be enough, do you think I should use faster attack instead of added fire as my 5th? I tried but faster attack gives me a little less damage than added fire.
2. Also, I only run 2 auras, hatred is must, but which should be my second? Ash or Haste? I've been using Ash, because it gives me more dmg( toolkit). Suggestions please:) thank you!

1) Faster Attacks is a lil better than Added Fire damage later on, its about the same most the time, run added fire because you'd be attacking less = less life spent to attack

2) Run hatred + haste on, made this a thing in my recent updated, drop out of all aura nodes saving you around 14 points overall and put them in whatever else you want, life/regen/damage/jewels.

check the newly updated passive trees for reference

Will run haste from now on, thanks for suggestion!!

Edit:
Wow, The Marauder Axe build changed a quite bit!! Glad that most of them is same as my build!
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
Last edited by xmh911111 on Jul 21, 2015, 9:50:30 PM
Just refunded some of my points to the new updated Axe tree, I need some good Jewels :(

PS - Your gif's crack me up :P
"
Lighty wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
I have just opted out of soverignty and the chaos life nodes.

my stats before i did it.
Armour-4.9k
Life regen-544 a second
HP - 8024

My stats after i respecd the points else where
Armour-6.1k
Life regen-710 a second
HP-8250--------------------------------- I lost 500dps

I'm still deciding if i wan't to run Hatred and Haste or Hatred and Herald of ash.
At the moment i'm running Hatred and Haste i like the move speed but ash gives more dps.
but i need to use this with Hatred and Haste

so i have enough mana left to run this gem combo

And so i have the mana to use Leap slam in this gem combo

Leap slamming into packs and getting full endurance charges is the goods Vengance keeps them up.
But if i ditch Haste and use Herald i can probably opt out of Champion of the cause and the other 2 nodes and respec them else where dunno yet i will have a tinker around with it some more.

Fuck herald of ash, fuck aura nodes, check my recent passive tree updates, basically everything you just said is right. Leap slam + endurance charge on melee stun + vengeance + faster attacks in a 4l works just fine aswell. Also jewels Op.

What jewels are you running and are you running any auras at all?.
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info