(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

What's the current thought on bandits?
"
Zeferiah wrote:
Just curious, is there any enemies, or bosses that are immune to bleeding? cause im thinking of trying...

Cyclone - Melee Physical Damage - Concentrated Effect - Ruthless - Bloodlust - Melee Physical Damage on full life

with

Ancestral Warchief - Maim - Chance to bleed - Blind - Faster Attacks - Vengeance

im not planning to build bleed damage at all, and im wondering if the above can work on the bosses in game, then what % chance to bleed on hit would be ideal for my bloodlust purpose? 50%? 60%? 70%? 80%?

Tougher enemies resist bleed, certain bosses (guardians) are immune to it entirely. Personally I wouldn't bother with Bloodlust - you're sacrificing a gem slot for a bonus which will only be active part time while already doing the same for Inq AoE (I assume you use in place of Conc Effect while mapping) - you'd need a lot of damage for that to be worthwhile.

I notice you're not using Brutality, in which case I'm assuming you're running an Elemental (Hatred/HoA) build, and you should take Added Fire. You can also try Maim in Cyclone instead of Warchief, to keep it up more consistently, as well as taking advantage of larger direct multiplier.

Blind is mostly wasted in the Warchief, you should have high physical mitigation anyway, and there are better ways to apply it (Stibnite flask) if you really think you need it. Don't discount the totems own dps; you can empower it with Melee Phys and Brutality/Added Fire just like Cyclone, or keep it limited to a 4-link.
"
Fhark wrote:
raider or pathfinder will be fastest, you could prob do any class if you stack movespeed items.
Raider or Slayer
LightyGaming.com
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Zeferiah wrote:
Just curious, is there any enemies, or bosses that are immune to bleeding? cause im thinking of trying...

Cyclone - Melee Physical Damage - Concentrated Effect - Ruthless - Bloodlust - Melee Physical Damage on full life

with

Ancestral Warchief - Maim - Chance to bleed - Blind - Faster Attacks - Vengeance

im not planning to build bleed damage at all, and im wondering if the above can work on the bosses in game, then what % chance to bleed on hit would be ideal for my bloodlust purpose? 50%? 60%? 70%? 80%?

Tougher enemies resist bleed, certain bosses (guardians) are immune to it entirely. Personally I wouldn't bother with Bloodlust - you're sacrificing a gem slot for a bonus which will only be active part time while already doing the same for Inq AoE (I assume you use in place of Conc Effect while mapping) - you'd need a lot of damage for that to be worthwhile.

I notice you're not using Brutality, in which case I'm assuming you're running an Elemental (Hatred/HoA) build, and you should take Added Fire. You can also try Maim in Cyclone instead of Warchief, to keep it up more consistently, as well as taking advantage of larger direct multiplier.

Blind is mostly wasted in the Warchief, you should have high physical mitigation anyway, and there are better ways to apply it (Stibnite flask) if you really think you need it. Don't discount the totems own dps; you can empower it with Melee Phys and Brutality/Added Fire just like Cyclone, or keep it limited to a 4-link.

Then how about something like this.

Cyclone - Concentrated Effect - Melee Physical Damage - Damage on full life - Maim - Ruthless

Ancestral Warchief - Melee Physical Damage - Damage on full life - Faster Attacks

Hatred - Herald of Ash - Vaal Haste - Blood Rage

Cast When Damage Taken - Frost Bomb - Enfeeble - ? (not planning on Immortal Call cause I went Juggernaut and i need the Endurance Charges for its ascendancy)

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Summon Stone Golem

The last 2 links for Warchief I'm not sure what to put. Might add Ruthless and something else, I'm not sure.
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:
raider or pathfinder will be fastest, you could prob do any class if you stack movespeed items.
Raider or Slayer

I want fast cyclone and I am torn bettwen Raider and Slayer. For now it's gonna be pure phys but in future maybe I will change it to Ngamahu (don't know if i do).

Which of those two classes should I take to have better character... speed vs dmg vs survi???
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Aug 6, 2017, 4:35:31 AM
What about Crimson Dance Keystone? Enemys basicly dont move at all to beginn with lol
Your skill tree links are broken :I
Dont worry peoples, the "basic/default" skilltrees OP has posted right above the skilltree list are working just fine to get started. You will get showered with respec points so you can adjust later on.

That said, thx for guide/overview!
I'm still torn bettwen slayer and raider ;<<
Be water, my friend.
did this build still use fortity? if not i will refund passives point.Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info